The glares and the flames are just getting bigger by your words. Ah~ how amazing. Second day of school with two people suffering from your tease. It was so fun.

"Really? T-thank you but you don't have too!" she waved her hands and you shook your head.

"No, no, he has to come!" the flames kept getting bigger as you tried to hold your chuckle from coming out of your mouth.

Taeko eventually nodded and dragged the two males inside, leaving you alone. "What was that all about?" you heard a Yandere voice behind you.

'Oh boi, he's here.'

"Morning to you too Ayato-kun," you said as you turned to the ravenette who did not enjoy the show at all. "I was kidding. I just found it funny to see that the two boys that were walking beside Taeko were really fascinating."

He glared at you and you gave him a smirk. "Keep glaring, you might as well get one like that. That was a revenge for them for glaring at me for no such reason," you said as you walked inside with Ayato beside you with loss words.

After you changed your shoes, you went to your study locker and grabbed some books you needed and put one of the bento inside the locker.

"Here, you'll be giving her this," you said, giving the red container bento to the male.

He notice there were 2 other boxes. The one you were holding and the other one that was inside the locker. You notice his gazed and looked at the boxes and just closed your locker. "It's for one of my friend," you responded and he nodded.

Both of you got to class and you settle your bag down.

You think of the glares the two males from before gave you must have been the same like Ayato. 'Maybe they're also jealous? But of what? I'm a female, not a male,' you didn't know that Ayato had left to do his stalking mission again.

You finally decided that it's best to look for some clubs. You walked on the hallway and looked at every clubs there are.

You passed the Occult Club which it seems very interesting. A few clubs you passes and you made it to the Martial Arts Club. There, you saw Budo was talking to a girl.

He didn't notice that you were staring at the two of them talking while laughing with each other. You decided that it's best to not to interrupt their conversation since maybe it will be better that he had his time alone moving on from his crush and let someone else cheer him.

Don't get the wrong way, you and him are best friends but you knew which line you shouldn't cross and you should. Even if that person had already trusted you deeply, you were still trying your best.

You passed another club which is the Science Club. It was interesting as well since there was a robot and a female working on it. A male with a look like emoji glasses or you called them the future glasses, reminded you of Tom from Eddsworld. The Future Tom.

It was very funny to see the glasses actually changed its emoji.

You walked away and walked out of the building. You saw a small building that you assume is the auditorium.

You saw a swimming pool and a track field. There were some people running on the track field. You eventually saw the changing room that your headmaster said yesterday.