information.

Name: -

Birthdate: Approximately known. Please ask staffs for this specific question.

Record: 20th of January, 2016

Biological Guardians:

Stephen Sandler (relationship unknown)

taking.

"His information is too little. I fear his background life is dramatic."

"Well, we'll protect him then. Just shut up and sign the papers."

"Alright. What shall we name him?"

"I like the name Misha."

Niall smiles at Harry.

"That's perfect. But dear-"

"Yea?"

"If we're to get married, shall I take your name?"

"Of course you will. I won't allow myself to be names Harry Horan. The H is excessive."

"Correct. Then I suppose I will be Niall James Horan-Styles."

"Yea."

"And this fabulous child will be..."

Niall writes something on the adopting paper until he lets Harry read it.

Harry shakes his head.

"Fuck you."

"Oh sweetie, please."

Harry looks down again, but a smile brushes on his face because of course Niall will choose the name,

Misha Harley Styles.

three years old and a half.

"Daddy, why are you and Dada not married?"

Harry's eyes widen and jumps a metre away from the child.

"You're three. How the fu- friggity fried-sticks did you know about marriage?"

Harley points at the TV, where there is a couple in a wedding.

"Well, Dada is still not ready for marriage, Har. But don't you worry. Dada's butt will be mine soon, okay?"

Harley laughs.

four years old and a half.

"Dada, where were you?"

"Dear me, sweetheart. I was with Daddy."

"Why are you wet?"

"We jumped off of a cliff, dear. But then, unfortunately, Daddy has to head back to work after our moment. Harley love, how was your first day of school?"

"Everybody loved me, Dada! Chris was so jelly because I have two papas and he told his mama to have another papa!"

"How exciting!"

"Not really, Dada. But Uncle Giddy was a great teacher, Dada. He taught us how to write the letters and numbers and Uncle Liam was there to guide me, because I couldn't write the letter B well."

"Oh, how amazing, dear! Please make sure to say hello to them for me, alright?"

"Yes, Dada."

"So how was Angelique and Skylar? You've been talking about them since we got in this car."

"Skylar was cool, Dada! Just like Uncle Louis! And Angelique was as cool as he was! She and Aunt Darling look very alike, though. It's scary!"

"Dear, that's because Aunt Darling is Angelique's mother and Uncle Louis is Skylar's father."

"Where's Uncle Lou's boyfriend and Aunt Darling's hubby?"

"I'm not quite certain."

"Dada, when will you and Daddy get married?"

Niall sighs. He's afraid Harley's too smart to be fooled with.

"Soon, dear."

seven years old.

"Oh gee, Harley is a handsome little man."

"Shut up, Gideon. That's my son, you awful man."

"Whatever, Harry. I don't get it though. Why is Niall the bride?"

"Well, I don't want to walk on an aisle."

"Ah, but I'm happy for you. Ten years of relationship will just become official today. I can't hold my excitement!"

"Shut up, Gid."

When it's time for Niall to walk on the aisle -- wearing a white tuxedo and pants but a rainbow bow and pair of shoes -- the guests silence and their speech begins.

"I, Harry Styles, will fucking love you till eternity, Niall Horan--soon to be Styles. You'll be mine through sickness and health. I will always be faithful and I won't promise to shed your tears because if you ever cry, I will cry with you because I fucking love you."

A voice from the guests shout,

"Harry, we're in a church, you dimwit!"

Everybody laughs.

"I, Niall Horan, will cherish the love Harry Edward Styles dares to give and will return in even through the wonders and odds of the earth. I will keep our love in my infinite treasures and swear that it will never be taken away. I promise to be faithful and I promise to be in love with you until eternity."

"You may kiss."

From that day onward, Harley is the happiest child ever born.

• • •

this wasn't supposed to happen but someone requested so here it is

this is the last special chapter and the characters ask is, sadly, postponed. this will be the last part of the book and thank you for reading bmb! c:

your support is always appreciated. ilysm.

but i will be on a writing break, guysss! so until mid-sept. thats when my other narry fanfics will come to lifeee c:

i love you, guys. thank you for all your support. this will be the very last part of the book and this will be my official good bye.

stay fabulous.

with big love, millie. x