Special [3]

[this is so awkward]

FIRST TIME;

A BE MY BOYFRIEND SPECIAL

Walking in their apartment bedroom, Harry tells Niall,

"Let's have sex."

After the words progress inside of Niall's mind, he gracelessly chokes on his own spit as he haphazardly throws the book he's been reading somewhere. He shoots his husband a cautious look, searching for a sign of amusement. Unluckily for the blue-haired man, nothing's sought at all.

With an eyebrow lifted, Niall stands up from the armchair and gives his hips tight grips. Harry is staring at him intently -- forest green eyes somehow make themselves lustful as they stare through Niall's inexpressive face.

"Come on," Harry whines. "Let's do it. We've been together for five years. My hand doesn't make me feel good anymore, bruh!

Yes, they've been together for so long yet haven't considered sexual intercourse. Granted, they've done multiple ways for pleasure as an exchange, but literal antics that are truly sexual? Never have. Which is probably why Harry is trying to step up. After all, if he doesn't, nobody will.

And Harry's has been wondering how Niall will be under the sheets.

Thinking about it certainly makes him feel covered in heat, though. The lust for his fiance never comes unless particular situations, that is if Harry actually thinks about doing it with him.

Now, Harry turns over to mesmerise the look on Niall's face and body, despite the attire he's worn. Harry licks his lips and squeezes his eyes close. Walking over to Niall, he corners him. The 22-year-old has his back leant forcefully on the wall and Harry's face slowly, dramatically, sexily inches closer to him.

It takes a long moment of intense staring until Harry places a bittersweet kiss upon Niall's lips, eyes closed to feel the passion that hovers them. Niall begins to exchange the love, hands slowly move up to Harry's grown hair to soft pull them through his small fingers. Harry slips his hands under Niall's glittery shirt to carress the skin underneath the material. It causes Niall to gasp through the kiss.

Finally, Harry's tongue makes its way through Niall's welcoming lips and it just does what it does -- dancing in sync and passion and lust. Niall, on the other hand, feels his down area hogged by lustful heat as he focuses on Harry's hands that are touching him under his shirt. Niall's stomach churns in arousal when Harry takes his hands off of Niall's inner top and makes them grip on his fiance's bottom, carrying him with strength to the bed as Niall wraps his legs around Harry's waist.

Harry gently places him upon the sheets and hovers over him, kissing every section of Niall's body. He starts to peck his forehead, then his nose, then his cheeks, then a brief kiss on the lips, then his jaw, then his neck, and then- oh, and then, his everything. Harry comes back to Niall's lips and resumes what they've left previously. Niall's hands are roaming, snaking around Harry's back as if embracing him in a tight, fearful, but excited hug.

Harry is breathing heavily against Niall's skin. He points at his shirt and luckily he's in nothing but home clothes so they're easy to take off. Niall obeys and pulls his shirt over his head, as well as Harry. As Niall has his hands on Harry neck, Harry's has their attention on Niall's waist as his lips devour his pale chest.

But the sweetness dries off and the lust overpowers the room. Harry is now placing marks around Niall's body as Niall returns the favour against his neck. Harry's sneaky hands are patting Niall's floral leggings, demanding them off. Niall obeys once again, although reluctant due to the state of his body -- he barely has cover now and he's underneath his fiance's topless figure!

Harry takes his time to stare at Niall's nigh to nude body and licks his lips.

"You're gorgeous, sweetheart." Harry assures, kissing Niall's knee.

"I love you, Harry," Niall pants over and moans deeply when Harry is slowly taking his under attire off. "Harry, are you certain?"

Harry looks back up to him and smiles. "Yes, I am. Now calm down because I'll take your breath away, sweetheart. Love you."

"I love you too," Niall whispers, eyes closed and pleasure coating over his internal emotions as Harry does his work at his end, using his tongue to pour his love in a very lustful way.

All throughout the evening, they do their first time together. It's sweet, passionate, but the lust is hard not to detect.

And Harry's right. Niall's breath is taken away by the amount of pleasure Harry has given him.

But Niall doesn't know that as much as Harry takes his breath away,

Niall's taken his as well. Not just during sexual intercourse, or kisses, or anything special, really.

Niall just takes Harry's breath away.

• • •

dAMNIT WHAT IS THiS MILLIE

sorry I'm not into full smut, kay? kay. c: