01 banished

A/N: I don't own naruto so please don't sue me in the comments.

"Kurami speaking"
'Kurami thinking"
"Jutsu"
"People speaking"
'Naruko thinking'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Naruko POV~
I pant as I catch my breath and look at Sasuke who was covered by my blood, 'who would have thought he could be that strong' 'I know kit' I sigh and pick him put and made my was to the village.

~time skip by Ren~

I can see the gates and everyone I know,even granny, but I feel like something's wrong... as I got closer to the gate I can see the Council smiled, I stopped in front and they took Sasuke from me "Naruko Uzumaki from now on you have been banished from konoha" one of the council members said my eyes widened when I heard those words "finally I won't have the demon in my team!" Sakura said "yeah finally not more demon" everyone else said I look at tsunade with tears in the Corner of my eyes she looked down and stayed quiet, I backed away for them good thing that I have all my things are sealed away and on me, I turned around and ran away from the leaf with tears running down my face 'how could they do this to me' 'don't know kit' I stop crying and pass out for blood loss.

~Author POV~
Little did Naruko know that someone had been following her and pick her up right after she fainted and took her away.

T.B.C

Finally done here is was she looks like ok.

(This is Naruko just imagine that the hair is longer and she haves whiskers)

Peace out.