02 new life

A/N:I DON'T OWN NARUTO OK!!!!
"Kurami speaking"
'Kurami thinking"
"Jutsu"
"People speaking"
'Naruko thinking'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Naruko POV~
The next day
I opened my eyes to see a ceiling 'how did I get here?' 'Kit someone brought you here after you pass out' I sat up and looked around the room I was in, which was pretty boring and i heard the door open, I turn my head to see a orange masked man "oh your wake" he said in a childish he speted into the room showing his cloak,my eyes widened "a-are you going to k-kill me" I asked scared for my life, he titled his head "why would I do that when you have already suffered" he said in a non childish and handed me a white dress "here get changed and then we'll go to meet leader-Sama " he left me to change.After I finished changing I head towards the door, I opened it and the orange masked guy grabbed my hand and ran down the hall and my ruby rose hair followed us.

We reached a door at the end of the hall "by the way my names Tobi" I nodded and then he knocked on the door and a Quito 'come in' was heard, Tobi opened the door to reveal a official with a man with orange hair and piercings all over his body. "I see your wake now" I nodded and hold on to Tobi tight, sense she trusted him more "ok,naruko I would like you to join the akatsuki" I couldn't believe what I was hearing "wait don't you want to Capture the tailed beast" I say confused "we stopped chasing the tailed beast long ago." "Ok I'll join""good you'll be partner with tobi, and he'll show you around and also his real name obito uchiha, you'll go to sleep and tomorrow you'll meet everyone." I nodded and followed to- I mean obito to our room.

After walking down two hallway we made it to our, he opened the door to reveal a beautiful room with one bed"Where will I sleep?" I asked "oh you'll sleep in the bed and ion the floor" obito said I didn't like that because it's was his room first and I'm gonna regret this decision after "no how about we both sleep on the bed" I said in a low but light voice and with blush on my face "are you sure?" He asked "yes" I said as we made our way to the bed and lay down on the bed,"why do you where a mask obito" I asked out of the blue, looking at him "well I guess it wouldn't hurt to show you" he said as he took his mask of to show his mix eyes and his face. 'I'm seeing angel right in front of my kurami' 'I can't believe that he's this cute kit!!!' I touched his face "you look better with the mask off your face." I said to him blushing "thanks u, your the first to say that" he said looking away "well your the one that I trust the most" I stated and his looked at me surprised and hugged me "I'll protect u forever" he said and we went to sleep in each other's arms.

~The Next day~

Obito POV
I wake up to see Naruko in my arms sleep, I blush at the site and bruises her strawberry red hair from her face. I decided that I had to go start my day and I realized that I slept in my clothes "hehehe" i put my mask back on and hear a knock only door, I opened it to see konan with some clothes "here for Naruko" I grab them and but them on the table and started to read a book and wait for Naruko to wake up.

~five minutes later~
Naruko POV
I wake up to see obito sitting in a chair sleeping "hehe" I laugh and stand up to see some clothes for me on the table. I smiled at this and pick them up to then went to the bathroom to change and do my hair. After I finished i looked myself in the mirror
And did my hair in a high ponytail.
After I changed I went to wake up obito from his sleep "you looked beautiful!" he said in a childish voice as he stands up. "Why do you put a childish voice on when you have the mask?" I asked "so that they don't get suggestions on who I am" he said as we left the room.

As we made or why down stairs I heard two voices "those voice belong to sasori and deidara who are fight about art against." Said obito or should I say "tobi" as we made it downstairs to see a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes and a boy with red hair with brown or hazel eyes arguing each,while everyone else was watching or eating breakfast. The fight got loud and no one notice me there except "Tobi" who I was standing next to in the doorway and watching the fight, the fight was about art, it took a few minutes before someone notice at the table "Stop!" Everyone stop what they were doing and looked at who I assume is the leader "I would like to introduce a new member to the akatuki" he said in a serious voice that no one would find it funny "and who's this fucking new member" a guy with gray or white hair with a curious face "the nine tails jinchuriki-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: here's the picture of Naruko in her akatsuki cloak and the akatsuki members:

(Naruko in her akatsuki cloak)

Peace out~~