"Y...yeah ok, I'll get there when I can. I gotta go."

Looking up, I could see that James was watching me with eyes dark as he got off the phone. Taking the handset from him, I stretched to hang it up, but as it clicked onto the base, I felt his hand slide up and over mine, capturing both of my wrists in his grip. I was trapped, stretched out underneath him as my breasts rubbed tantalizingly against his bare chest. Without preamble, he shifted his hips and slid himself into my wet and welcoming warmth.

"Fuck Jamie!" I cried out hoarsely, arching involuntarily underneath him.

"I plan to Leila." He groaned low. "I'm gonna fuck you over and over until neither of us can move."

I didn't even challenge the boast as I lifted my hips to meet his, the pace slow and unhurried as he bent his head down to touch his mouth to mine. His tongue slipped between my parted lips and matched the pace of our hips, stroking along the inside of my mouth, my tongue sliding and intertwining with his. He continued to keep my hands trapped in his, and the sensation of being restrained only added to the growing pleasure and warming pressure in my core.

I was whimpering now as his hips and tongue thrust in and out of me as I shivered and shook beneath him. Lifting his lips from mine he stared down at me fiercely, and I could read the emotion on his face as clearly as I could read my own. He was stunned and in awe of what he was doing to me, of the pleasure he was giving. I knew he was feeling it, because I felt the same way when he trembled from my touch. To be able to bring intense pleasure and mind blowing sensations to the person you love, it was humbling and empowering in the same breath.

"M...make me fly Jamie," I moaned as I twisted beneath him.

"Hold on baby," he moaned hotly against my ear.

He started pumping his hips faster, and I braced my feet on the bed and pushed myself up to meet his thrusts, feeling him slide in so deep I was practically sobbing with the pleasure.

"Shit!" he hissed as he threw his head back, his eyes closed. "I'm gonna cum soon baby. I want ya with me."

Without breaking our rhythm and keeping a grip on my wrists, he latched onto a throbbing nipple, sucking it into his mouth and running his tongue over the hard nub until I was crying out in ecstasy, his hips and mine increasing in speed.

"Jamie...oh god...I'm..."

I couldn't even finish before I succumbed to my orgasm, some kind of guttural sound breaking from my lips as spasm after spasm rocked though my body. I think I blacked out for a moment, hearing his own cries of pleasure as if from a distance as he continued moving against me, his body shuddering and shaking.

Eventually his thrusts began to slow, and suddenly my hands were free to wrap tight around his back, holding him close as the last of our orgasms rippled gently through my body and his. His face was pressed against my shoulder, his breath feathering warmly across my skin as we recovered. Many minutes went by before we were capable of speaking.

"I...I think we're gettin' pretty good at that," I murmured breathlessly.

I felt him laugh against my neck, his arms tightening around me. "We'll still need to keep practicing though."

"Practice make perfect," I quipped, as I gently ran fingers through his hair. "I'm game if you are."

"My girl is insatiable." He lifted his head slowly and looked down at me, his lips spreading into sheepish smile. "I don't wanna stop touchin' ya either."

I arched underneath him, rubbing against him invitingly. His breath caught and I could feel his heart pounding as he lay pressed against me. God I loved knowing I could turn him on like this.