Zach helped me back into a sitting position before moving to sit beside me on the bed. Not long after, Liam entered the room with a tray of food. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked him, trying to get up but Zach held me down.

"I'm fine, are you?" He asked, putting the tray at the end of the bed before rounding it to stand beside me.

"I'm fine," I told him.

"She just needs to sit still and eat," Zach answered for me as I spoke.

I shot him a half assed glare but was so happy to be home and to see him again that I didn't care how overprotective he was being.

"Here." Liam handed me one of the three bowls on the trays and I immediately dug in to the huge bowl of soup.

"Thanks," I muttered, scoffing down spoonfuls of the food after spending a few days without anything in my stomach. It didn't take long before all three of us were placing our empty bowls back on the tray.

As soon as my hand left the bowl, Zach was tugging me backwards so I was sat on his lap with his arms tightly wrapped around me. "I have a question," he announced, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Ok?" I asked, playing with his fingers in my lap.

"Why were you two lay in bed together with you sleeping on my brothers naked chest?" He growled in my ear.

"Uh ohhhh..." Liam turned to leave but Zach grabbed his wrist. "Ha, um... thats a good question."

"Baby, relax. He took his shirt off and used it to stop the bleeding and I was just lay on him because... well..." I looked to Liam to see him with wide eyes and a clueless look on his face. "...he is comfy." I shrugged.

"Hmm..," he hummed behind me, twiddling a piece of my hair in his fingers. He then turned to Liam with the daring look in his eye. "Keep your shirt on around my girlfriend," he warned.

"Gotcha." Liam nodded and with that, he was gone.

"You better not sleep with my brother again," he growled, pulling gently on the strand of hair twisted around his finger.

I giggled slightly and turned to fully face him. "I didn't sleep with him." I nudged him and buried my head in his shirt.

"You shared a bed with him," he grumbled.

"No, he slept on the floor and let me have the bed," I corrected him and after that he was silent. We stayed in that position, with me on his lap with my face nestled against his shoulder while he played with my hair and held me against him. It was comfort for us, being wrapped up in each other and knowing the other was ok.

"Get some sleep sweetheart," he whispered, manoeuvring me so I was lay back beneath the covers. He gently kissed my forehead and then my lips. "I'll be up in a second."

"Ok." I smiled up at him and he strode out of the room, closing the door as he did. I waited a few minutes before shuffling to the edge of the bed and dragging myself to the door. I clicked it open a fraction and then clambered back into the bed, burying myself under the covers.

"Hey." I heard Liams voice from downstairs now that I wasn't sealed in the sound proof room.

"Hey," Zach replied and then the sound of a chair scraping across the floor reached my ears. "I know I haven't really spoken to you since this morning so, are you ok?"

I smiled slightly, my heart warming at the concern Zach had about Liam. "I'm fine," he responded. "A little moonlight and some damn food and I was good." He laughed.

"Good." There was a long pause and I was beginning to think that was it. "Thank you," Zach finally said.

"For what?" Liam sounded genuinely confused at the gratitude and I could picture his face scrunching up in confusion.

"As much as I hate to admit it, I am glad that you took off your shirt and stopped the bleeding," he admitted. "I know it was freezing down there and being human would've made it harder to deal with. I also know you slept on the floor so she could have the bed. So thank you."

"I love her too you know," Liam replied and I froze...

What?

"Not in the same way you do, but I do. She is like a sister," he explained and a breath of relief flew from my lips. Thank god he wasn't going to die at the hands of his brother.

"I'm glad you're ok."

"And I am glad you got your girl back." I could practically hear the smirk. "Now take her advice, and get some sleep. You look worse than she does." He laughed.

"Yeah ok, you too. I can tell you didn't get your beauty sleep on the concrete floor," Zack mocked and they both chuckled.

"Thanks..," Liam started. "For getting us out."

"I didn't just come for her you know. You're my brother," he stated.

"Yeah, I know."

There was another pause and then Zach spoke once again. "Night Liam."

"Night bro."

A smile etched onto my face as I listened and it grew when our bedroom plunged into darkness and a pair of arms snaked around my waist, holding me against a warm body where I knew I was safe.