Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Considering I've barely used Paint 3D before, getting two plain yo-yos, adding an animal on both, adding smoke to both, and adding three colored rings on each of the yo-yos... 

I'd say I'd think they'd be cool as real yo-yos. The Raven's my favorite out of the two. 

Comment which one you like better! 

The more for one may very well change the story without you realizing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand on stage, dancing with my two yo-yos. I smile at the crowd as I do some of the hardest yo-yo tricks while dancing before finishing it with a bow. I stand straight as I put my yo-yos into their separate holsters on either leg. I get off the stage before walking towards the back where the other competitors of the yo-yo competition are.

"You did good out there." I hear, gaining my attention to the guy who went just before me.

"Thanks, Scott. You did good too. Though I did a couple points better than you." I smile.

"Well I'm not going to just let you beat me." He smiles, almost in a flirting way.

I laugh.

"Sorry, Scott. But your charms don't work on me. I'm not going to let you beat me." I smile.

"Worth a try." He continues.

"I'm not going to let either of you beat me." I then hear.

"Well look who's below both of us." Scott says.

I roll my eyes.

"You two have a rivalry that makes both of you lose to me." I say, looking at the two boys just before a duck appears.

It might seem strange, but the duck seems familiar. My eyes widens slightly as it takes Scott and Johnny's yo-yos.

"Hey!" Scott and Johnny both yell at the duck before running off after it.

Soon Johnny's little sister, Maddie, a neighbor of mine named Parker, and my close tech friend named Wilson are following after them. I follow all of them as we chase after the mysterious white duck. I stay back a little to stay with Wilson whose the slowest of us all.

"Are you ok, Wilson?" I ask as he stops to take a small breather.

"Fine." He says. "Thanks." He adds before we continue to follow the others.

Wilson and I catch up to the others just before the elevator doors behind us close. We all look at each other just before the elevator goes up. Unlike the others whom somehow fallen on each other, I manage to stay standing when the elevator stopped. I'm the first to walk outside of the elevator before seeing an older man standing there, seemingly waiting for us.

I kind of zone out a little as I look around the room before hearing three small words come from the older man's speech.

"Yo Kwon Do?" I mutter in slight shock.

The man looks at me with a small nod before I immediately have a small flashback from my childhood of when I first learned of Yo Kwon Do.

"You're not by chance Lao Shi?" I ask.

"I am... Belle." He smiles.

"You remember me!" I smile, going over to hug him because he was like a father figure until I found my brother who I now stay with.