Part XIV

Yoongi stayed close to the big boulder of rock that served as a secret entryway going to hell. Jimin on his heels. They were both in their warrior suits with swords on their hands.

"I hope this is the secret entrance the demon was talking about", Jimin whispered.

They caught a demon in the middle of the forest while they were scouting the area. It was ordered by Namjoon because according to some witnesses there were sightings of demons in the area.

Their captive was a spy and as soldiers they have to resort to violence just to make him talk. This is one of the secret doorways he was forced to tell. They can easily come and go on earth unnoticed. When they were asking him about the other secret doorways leading to hell, the demon managed to snatched Jimin's sword and end himself.

Yoongi signals for Jimin to follow him. They reached the depth of the cave with only a small fire from Yoongi's fingers which served as their light. Swords were tightly held on their hands in case danger surprises them.

They can see a light coming from an opening at the far end of the cave and followed it. Sounds of voices cheering and some female voices screaming were heard when they approached the entrance.

Yoongi clicked his fingers to extinguish the fire. Jimin looked at him and saw the change on the older angel's eyes. It was cold and dangerous. This is a trait of Yoongi that he and his cousins would avoid. Not one of them would dare would dare cross his path.

They moved forward and hide on a big rock in the entrance. Jimin silently inched forward with the slightest movement to take a peek at what was happening.

Inside, there was a big bonfire in the middle of the large area. Demons were scattered. Some were having drinks while laughing. He noticed two demons were holding a female and forcing her to drink alcohol. Another demon was trying to kiss an female elf, who was trying her best to get out of his grasp. Jimin's eyes darted to a cage at the corner, with distressed female beings inside.

He started counting their opponents and spotted a demon seated in the middle of the crowd, across the bonfire. Beside him is a beautiful crying nymph. On her neck was a leash, its end was tightly held by the demon.

Jimin hated the sight and made his heart ache, seeing the women suffer like this. He returned to Yoongi's position.

"I counted 13 to 15 demons in the area. I think the demon in the middle is their leader", he paused.

"How about the beings?".

"Elves, nymphs and fairies. They're all female".

What do they need from them? What are they planning?, Yoongi said to himself.

"Ready?". he asked Jimin and hold the handle of his sword with both of his hands.

Jimin nods and made sure that his weapon was securely in his grip.

The demons were surprised when all of a sudden one of their comrades was thrown at the wall. They looked at the source of the invisible power and saw that an intruder with wings was extending his arm.

The demons got over from their shock and noticed that there are two of them.

One after another, charged after Yoongi and Jimin.

The leader of the demons tugged the leash holding his trophy nymph and gave it to one of his subordinates. "Bring her to the other side", he ordered. He followed his leader's command and entered a portal that appeared out of nowhere, together with the hostage nymph.

Jimin saw what happened and tried to stop them but two demons blocked his way. When he was finished with them, it was too late, the portal was gone. He searched for their leader and spotted him, face to face with Yoongi.

The older angel was full of rage. He hated seeing these demons taking advantage of the beings that are weaker than them.

The leader knew that he was the only one left, his fellow demons were now traces of smoke but he was not afraid of these angels. "You have the guts to come to our territory. Why don't you go back to where you came from and let's forget that this ever happened?".

Yoongi smirked sarcastically, "Make me".

The leader was no fool. He saw the coldness on this angel's face. He lunged forward with his sword. Each strike and dodge of their swords sparks intensity of the duel.

Jimin took this chance to free the captive beings. He gave them instructions to get out of the cave. He looked back at his cousin.

The leader was on his knees with slashes on every part of his body and Yoongi's sword was on his neck threatening to end the pulse on his throat.

"I'm in no mood to play games. This is how we do it. I ask you questions and you answer. Got it?", Yoongi gave a slight push at his sword, which made the leader nervous.

"Ye...yes".

"Good boy", Yoongi looked at Jimin and gave him a gummy smile.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry I can't resist putting this gif of Yoongi with his cute gummy smile 😄.