Chapter 17- Transformation

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Don't give up. Believe in yourself." Karin answered in a shaken voice. She gave one last smile before her eyes closed.

Mikan's eyes widen as tears build up. "KARIN!" She screamed, holding Karin's head on her chest. "No, no, no, NO! Please don't leave me! Please..." Her voice cracked at the end. 'This is not real. She's only unconscious. There's no way she'll leave me. She's not leaving me.' Mikan desperately tried to hold on to the last thought as though it was a life boat.

The demons made a sound similar to a broken record. It only took a second for the brunette to realize that they were laughing. 

"You are weak!" One of them bellowed.

Mikan lowered her head, her bangs covering her eyes that were wide with tears. 

"Pathetic! Is this actually the power of a Queen! This is more like a child's play!" The other shrieked. 

She gritted her teeth.

"Because of you, you're friend is dying!"

Her fists clenched tight.

"A burden!"  

Then she snapped.

"AAHHH!!!" She screamed and a huge burst of light erupted from her form like a volcano. The demons shrieked as they backed away from the sudden bright light. The light was burning their smoke-like flesh like meat being grilled.

Mikan gently placed Karin's head on the ground and stood up, the light encasing her like a cocoon. She raised her head and the demons made a sound similar to a gulp. Her eyes were dark and red. If her eyes could shoot lasers, which she can, they would be vaporized by now.

"I won't forgive you." She said in a calm tone but her eyes told a different story. 

One of the demons was stupid enough to say, "What can you do, weakling?" 

Mikan smirked and her barrier like cocoon burst into stones of different colors, circling around her like a hurricane. The demons took a step back. The stones gathered together and formed a ring around her. Her pendant was glowing so bright that it blinded the demons!

Then the stones inserted themselves in Mikan's body in a blur. Each stone strengthened Mikan and she feel a whole new but familiar feeling rising. Clasping her hands around her pendant, she closed her eyes and chanted, 

"An ability passed down from heaven to man. Born from the light of the moon and sun." Her hair grew longer and changed into a vibrant shade of orange. 

"Hearts filled with greed will be shone with light, under the shining brilliance of twilight.

Opening her eyes, her usual hazel eyes seemed to brighten as they changed into a vibrant brown. Eyes that see through the depths of your soul. 

"W-What is this?!" One of the demons roared. 

Eyes filled with determination, she continued. "I, Marissa Seraphim, Queen of the Alicetia Galaxy, awakens the power to protect everyone those under my light!"

Somewhere behind, a green eye peeked open upon hearing the words. A smile played her lips before feigning unconsciousness again.

"Royal Transformation: Infinite Alice!" She yelled. An orange light engulfed around her.

~**~

Her clothes changes. Her form was engulfed in red flames like a cloth. The flames formed  into a dress and with a swept of her hand. The flames disappeared to reveal a long-sleeved orange dress that reached her knees with long ribbons behind her back, like wings. The hems were sewn with cherry blossom petals; both the sleeves and the skirt. A red belt with a symbol of a sun secured her waist. Her orange bodice had a white streak in the middle with a ribbon around the collar. 

Tapping the balls of her feet against the other, white boots that reached below her knees appeared. The edges were slightly glowing and long white knee socks appeared from her feet to her knees. The boots were actually ivory that was protected by a thick sheet of silk and leather. 

A strip of flames gathered on her hair and with a touch of her finger, it disappeared to reveal a small tiara made of steel and diamonds with a topaz in the middle and two more diamonds on each side. Long strips of cloths were attached at the base of the tiara that hand loosely at the side of her head. Cherry blossom earrings hang on her ear as her pendant slowly let the light die down.

~**~

When the light died down, the demons' eyes widened when they saw the brunette. She was emitting a soft glow and her presence almost made them shiver in apprehension. The air around her spoke of confidence, valiance, power and grace. Her eyes were warm but demanding. Her posture was straight and precise like a true queen.

She floated beside Karin's still form and placed a barrier around her. Averting her gaze to the demons, her eyes narrowed and formed a lady-like smirk of her lips.

"Shall we continue?"

~*~*~*~

YES! FINALLY, I UPDATED! Sorry for the wait my dear readers! 

Thank you for TheAnimeBookworm for her time! As we talked about the future where I'll be a nun. Joke! Sorry, but I planned to get married. :-)

Please, guys! Review because I don't know if you love this chapter. ^_^

Btw, sorry for those who are waiting for this chapter. I was busy and now I'm dead tired. Also, thank you for reading my story and all your supports! I love you!

P. S Sorry about Mikan's transformation. I don't kow anything about dresses that can also be used for battles but if you have any idea, please message me in my inbox.

See you next time!