29

1 week ago
Taehyung's POV
I woke up at 7am. I eat my breakfast in our cafe and i planned that... After Tae Seol class we're going to the mall because I want to have a bonding with her. I don't have a bonding with her since, she's a baby and by doing that Y/N may forgive me.

Hours ago
Its 2pm and arrived at Tae Seol school. I see her going out of her school but, a girl come to her.
I go there
Hannah? I ask
Taehyung, what are you doing here? She ask
I just want to have a bonding with my daughter. I say

Hannah's POV
Flashback*
Taehyung know that Tae Seol is his daughter. Y/N say
Then good. I replied while eating
She hit me
Ouch! I say
End*

Taehyung's POV
Ok. She replied
I get Tae Seol from her.
Say bye to your auntie. I say to Tae Seol.
Bye auntie. Tae Seol says
Take care of her, or Y/N will be mad at me. She say and smile.
I nodded and we leave.

Hannah's POV
Taehyung's attitude is REALLY different now. He's SO kind today.

Minutes ago
Taehyung's POV
Arrived at the mall. We walk around the mall. Tae Seol stop on a book store.
What do you want? I ask
I want some bedtime story book because if eomma have some more time she reads them for me and the books that i have in house is really boring now. its just two. She says and hand me a story book. Its buy one take one.
It's just kinda cheap so i buy 5 of it and we go to a american food courts, we eat and go to the arcade and got a one large teddy bear from the claw machine. We exit the mall, going to my car. I put a seatbelt on Tae Seol at the back seat and i go the drivers seat. I do the same and start to drive.

Minutes ago
Arrived at Y/N house and press the doorbell.

Y/N POV
I arrived home, 1 hour ago and I cook food for dinner, Hannah tell me that Taehyung get Tae Seol for some bonding with her. and that's fine to me. I don't why but, lately I hate Taehyung... I hear the doorbell rang. I open the door.
Tae Seol. I say and hugged her. Taehyung join us
I stop and stand up properly and get Tae Seol's backpack.
Eomma see, I have a unicorn teddy bear now and a lot of story books! Tae Seol say
Wow! I say
Thank you Taehyung. She say
Call him uncle Taehyung. I say
Thank you uncle Taehyung. She say and she go inside our house, going to her room.
Thank you for what you buy to Tae Seol but... Forgiveness can't not get by money. I say
Sorry. He says
I understand, we're eating dinner bye. I says and lock the door.
2 hours ago
Were done eating dinner and read some bedtime story book for Tae Seol. She fall asleep and I sleep too.

Taehyung's POV
Done eating dinner (i eat my dinner at the our cafe again.) and im here at my bed now.
Y/N is right. I say and sleep