13

1 week ago
Y/N POV
Well,it's now 1 week doing our daily lives.
Today is saturday. It's my day off and Tae Seol don't have school class.
While we're eating lunch I ask her
Do you want to go to mall? I ask her
Yes eomma. She say
Ok. After we eat. Change then, let's go! I says
She nodded.
And she eat faster. 1 minute ago she's done and go upstairs to get ready.
Done! She say
I wash the dishes and take a bath and change too.

30 Minutes ago
Arrive at the mall. We enter and she see some sale toys on a toy shop. She run going there.
Eomma i want this... She says and show me a unicorn toy. I check the prize and its...
Really expensive. Xxxx dollar
Tae Seol we can't buy it. It's too expensive. Sorry darling, we don't have that much money. I say
She nodded and we go at the grocery store and buy foods.
She put 2 chocolate on our cart and all of the foods we need is in the card already like meats,vegetables,fruits, 1 pack of candy for Tae Seol, and etc.. And I pay.
After that we go to a indoor playground.
I pay xx dollar for 1 hour
Im sitting outside watching her
To see that bright smile from her lips are cute,nice and makes me better and happy too!

1 hour ago
She's done playing and, we eat dinner at a cheap korean fastfood.

3 hour ago
Arrived back at the house and she go to the kitchen with me to help me keep our foods on the shelfs.
After that we change to pj's and go to her room.
Goodnight Eomma. Tae Seol say
Goodnight darling. I love you. I say
Love you too eomma. She says
I kiss her forehead and i turn off the light and leave. I go to my room and sleep too.