Heighten magick part3 exercises

This chapter is exercises for heightening your magick and energy.

But before we cont I have shout outs:

katenlee
TngoanNguynDng
MurtoK
HannahGrappe2377
FoodUnique
eliza_schuyler
user30843603
MckeeraSamuels0
KatarenaQ
YzmenX33
Malflame15
HaeHyukShin_Raven

Comment down below or leave a like if you liked the chapter. Also What are y'alls suggestions for the next chapter I should write?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These exercises should gradually give you more control over your energy and magick.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sit in a comfortable position with your palms faced up by your side.

Take deep breaths until you feel you head empty of thoughts and your energy come slightly to the surface.

(Indications for your energy coming to the surface is your hands buzzing.)

Now when you get to this point you want to imagine two different ways. Pick which one suits you or is easier.

1. Imagine your aura growing bigger. Then slowly have it go small then bigger. As you start doing this at least once a day it should be easier to bring your energy to the surface and heighten your energy at the same time.

2. Imagine slowly your chakras lighting up one after the other until you reach your soul chakra that is a couple of meters above your crown chakra.

(If you don't know the soul chakra I recommend looking it up.)

Now when you have them each lit up do the same thing as number one making them grow bigger and smaller.

Doing this only once or twice a day should do wonders for your energy and magick.