Heighten magick part 1

Am publishing this a day early XD. I have wanted to do this chapter for a while. But before I begin I will like to shout out to a few of my lovely readers and voters:

Rain_wood

vexe_chan

The_Baby_Shifter

MurtoK

If you were not included in the shout out I will try to do so in part 2. Which will published on Saturday.

Comment if you have questions. And like if you liked the chapter.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As part one in three this chapter will be about how to heighten your magick but also how to make it surface faster. The second part will be about how to know when your energy is enough. The third part will be exercises you can do to heighten your magick.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heightening your magick can be tricky depending on who you are and your ways of bringing your magick to the surface.

I myself imagine inside me a well or a pond filled with water(my magick).

This can change depending on your element or technique.

I will be explaining this using my example and  so if your element is water this should help heighten your magick.

If you have a different element or elements you can rearrange this technique to fit yours.

Imagine your pond or well beginning to get bigger with more water filling the pond. You can imagine it filling by rain or water fall.

By this point if you are doing this right your hand you use to draw energy in should be tingling or slightly feeling buzzy etc.

This feeling is supposed to happen it means your energy is being heighten from the energy around you. Also be careful in how much energy you are drawing in.

Know when your energy has been heightened enough you can tell if your body feels dangerously tingly.

If such occurs place your hand on the ground inside/outside. (The hand you that is used to let your magick out.)

Imagine any excessive energy going from the pond to your palm then let the energy sink into the earth until it goes to a medium or light tingly feeling.

Examples that can be used for other elements:

X Earth: you can imagine a tree or plant growing or a flower or blossom blossoming.

X Fire: you can imagine a flame or fire getting bigger. (Fire takes on a different color depending on it's heat you can look up the colors and see which on draws you in. Then you can shift your flame to something much more.)

X Air:  you can imagine a strong ball or orb  with wind swirling inside.

X Light: you can imagine a lightbulb or your own star or sun.

X Darkness:  you can imagine a shadow or a dark room. (I don't know much about the dark element)

X Spirit: you can imagine your soul

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To bring your energy to the surface is almost the same as heightening because of the techniques depending on your element.

My personal way I do mine was a given tip by a dear friend of mine. Am not in contact with them anymore but this tip helped with surfacing my magick easier and faster.

Since my main element is water I was told to imagine water(magick) flowing down my arm to the hand I use to let my energy out. Then imagine it pooling in the palm of your hand.

What you do next depends on the spell or action you are using your magick for.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are  feeling tingling in your hands so not be alarmed it is purely natural. As I have said in the chapter I explained about which hand you use for magik. One hand draws energy in one lets it out.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know I don't write much now it's because am slightly stressed out and really have not had the motivation to write. Am stressed because this is my last year in high school and I have no clue what am going to do after graduation.

Am happy that y'all still read my books it makes me really happy reading comments and seeing y'all vote. After am done with the three parts am looking for new topics to share with everyone who is reading.

So if you have a suggestion let me hear it and I will do my best to write a chapter on the topic.

-elza, cress