My Dear Watson

Hello, my friends! I got to see a good friend, katarroll ,over the weekend, and she gave me some ideas. Anyway enjoy this part! I did finish reading Queen of Air and Darkness, so I will put some things from there in here. I'm going to wait though to give you all the chance to read it.

*Ty POV*

"Ty," Julian says, "we have to leave now." I sit up groggily and glance around. The library in the Scholomance is not a very friendly looking place. Trees grow through the floor reaching all the way to the dirty glass ceiling. I nod and look to where the portal was. It has closed up now separating Kit from me.

"Here." Mark holds out my bag which he must have packed for me. I take it, but he walks away before I can thank him. Through the sides I can feel the Sherlock Holmes books. How do we get out then? I think to myself. There is no clear way that I can see only the portal, but we needed Emma and Julian for that. Diana could call Gwyn, but he has done so much for us already that it seems wrong to ask more of him.

"This isn't to much to ask is it, Tessa?" I hear Jules ask.

"Oh not at all. I'm immune to the warlock sickness, so there are no dangers, and I was in the area." She smiles at me warmly, and I get uncomfortable. A portal opens in front of her.

"Thank you, Lady Grey." Kieran says politely and steps through. Mark follows closely with the rest of us in tow. Cold air flows all around me messing up my hair, not that I care at all. Then I'm in the sanctuary, I look back and the portal closes behind Dru.

I take my bag back to my room. I slow down when I pass Kit's door, but I can't here him in there. He might be asleep. My bag goes in the corner without unpacking. I sit on the side of my bed, and watch the sunset over the ocean. Strange to think that we left the Scholomance at about eight in the morning and got here at six in the afternoon.

I hear a knock on my door. It's light and quick, so I almost believe I imagined it. I jerk the door open to see Kit standing there. "Hey, I was thinking we should finish that talk." He grins slightly and looks much more confident than he did in the Scholomance.

"That is a good idea, I've been meaning to talk to you." He nods and steps inside. I close the door behind him with a small smile.

"What are we, Ty?" He looks at me expectantly, "I mean, what do you want us to be?" I don't really understand what he's asking. I love him, but telling Jules is not going to be easy.

He means: do you want to be his boyfriend. Livvy's voice chides in my head. I turn to face him, blushing slightly. "I would like that."

"What?" He smiles a big goofy Kit-like smile and moves closer to me. I lean in knowing what's coming. My heart is racing and my eyes flutter closed. His face is inches from mine.

"Boyfriends, I would like that." I mumble. I feel his nose brush against mine, and my heart seems to stop. The moment seems to last forever, but he hasn't even kissed me yet.

"Hey, Jules made dinner if you want it." Emma bursts into the room, and we fly apart. Emma is completely oblivious to what had been happening, which I'm grateful for. She would have told Julian, and he doesn't need another thing to hide from the Clave.

"Um, we're good." Kit says. Emma shrugs and closes the door behind herself. Kit looks at me and starts to laugh, "Well that's a moment ruined." I nod and step closer to him again.

"You really need to eat," Julian steps inside without knocking. Then stands there trying to figure out what's going on. I blush even harder than before under his intense gaze. Kit starts to laugh behind me, and Jules shakes his head, "Ty, humor me and eat something." Julian sounds resigned.

"Alright," I say after a moment, "but quickly." Julian nods and leads me down to the kitchen. Everyone else is gathered there sitting and eating. Dru is telling Mark about one of her horror movies or something of that kind. I grab a bagel that already had cream cheese on in and start to eat it.

"Ty, you'll choke if you eat that fast." Aline remarks from her place behind Helen. That startles me because Aline was not with us at the Scholomance. I cram the last piece in my mouth slowly while still looking at her before walking away while still chewing. I hear laughter come from behind me then voices. I don't care at all, I left Kit waiting in his room. I hurry back, but still knock before entering.

He looks at me with a grin, "Where we're we?" He asks jokingly. I roll my eyes and soon we are only inches apart, yet again. His nose brushes mine, and my eyes flutter closes. My heart doesn't stop this time, but beats faster than I thought possible.

"We were here." I mutter. Then his lips touch mine. It is quick half a second maybe, but I melt anyway.  I open my eyes to find him smirking. Without thinking I grab his collar, like I'd seen people do in Dru's movies, and pull him down to kiss me again. We don't move or run are hands over the others back. We just stand there, together, kissing gently.

After forever, but still not long enough, Kit pulls away. My eyes snap open at the sudden loss of contact. He sighs and smiles making his eyes and nose scrunch up, "Has anyone ever told you how incredibly sexy your eyes are?"

"Christopher!" I exclaim. He laughs and pulls me into a hug. I breath in through my nose, and am met with the nice smell of laundry detergent. It's not the kind Julian uses, but a very Kit-like smell. I love you, I think to him. He probably didn't hear it, but I say it over and over in my head anyway.

I love you, my dear Watson.

So sorry that this has taken me so long! I had midterms this week and like three essays. Anyway I really hope you enjoyed this. I can't believe I have over two hundred reads, and readers from Brazil?! Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas, and I'll try to incorporate them. Until next time, friends!