Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"You have a power!" I screeched excitedly. She looked at me happily, did she seriously think I would hate her?

"Uh huh, ever since I was little, it wasn't a noticeable as yours, but it does have perks." She told me, I gave her another hug and this time she hugged me back and smiled, it was nice to have my sister back.

"So what is it?" I asked, leaning back to face her.

"Well, I call it immunity, I don't know what it is called but, I am immune to little things, like back when we were little, do you you remember me being ill...ever? I couldn't get sick, I was immune, and now I am immune to lots of things, like poisons, and silver. It doesn't hurt me, like the thing with the eyes and also that horrible thing when the vampire takes over and makes you all bad." she stated, it made sense, she was never ill, ever, I never noticed it before, but it was true, otherwise I will have a evil sister, and I wouldn't like that.

"And my cravings aren't as strong, but sadly, my bloodlust doubles as a side effect, and other that that, all the other stuff applies." she shrugged, I stood up and walked back in the front door, she waited patiently.

"including being invited in." she smirked, I told her to come in and she stepped across the threshold and shut the door behind her politely. We found the boys in the living room. Tisha stood there awkwardly.

"If Peter says anything to you, ignore him." I whispered to Tish, watching Peter the whole time, He gave me a hard look. She nodded, taking in into account.

"Which one is Peter?" she asked, idiotically.

"Blondey." I replied "Well, Tisha, meet the boys, Boys meet Tisha. Ta Da your introduced." I said lazily. She giggled, if they weren't related to her, I bet she would be after one if not all of them. We all just stayed silent.

"Well, this isn't awkward or anything." I said sarcastically,

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but you mentioned our mother, what did she have anything to do with anything?" James asked out of the blue, it must have played on their minds for a while, I bet they all eavesdropped, but it looks like they only caught bits of things.

"Oh, umm...she turned me." Tisha stated nervously stubbing her foot into the ground and swaying creepily. The boys jaws dropped, I scratched my head nervously.

"Great, she didn't just ruin our lives, but someone else's aswell." Ryan grumbled angrily. Well, this is such a cheery topic, I thought to myself, my sister is a vampire and I have no clue on what to do. Hey, that kinda rhymes, damn, I'm talking to myself again.

Tish spent an hour or so mingling, we hadn't filled her in on anything and Thankfully she hadn't noticed my burn. She claimed that she had to return to our aunts even after she was offered to stay here, but apparently, she's expected back. So a few hours later I was left with the boys once again, and I bet they were itching to ask me things, I could just tell.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a freaking sister!" Ryan asked shocked, why did he care?

"It didn't come up in any conversations." I pointed out in a 'duh' tone, I sat on the armchair accross from them, the tv was playing at an inaudiable volume. Ryan dropped the subject and continued watching the tv. I sighed...now what? I had gotton over the cops who's bodies vanished, not that I was complaining I was feeling sick just thinking about it, I could go for a walk? Drag one of them with me? Nah...too much effort.

"Right...I'm going out, adios amigos!" I said, I had no idea on where I was going in the early afternoon but anywhere that wouldn't kill me with boredom.

"Not by yourself your not." Ryan told me, staring daggers at me, I edged towards the door but as I turned, Ryan appeared in my face. I pouted my lips.