Chapter 5. -Luck be a lady.

-Chapter 5

-LUCK BE A LADY.

The pearly rays of the sun played on Spencer's eye lids and woke her up to a fine morning. It took her only few steps towards the window pane to see and feel the difference. The air smelled earthy and the dry and drooping plants were now boasting of their new found youth. It was coming of the age; but yes in the reverse order.

She could see Xavier walking by.Coming closer to her door.She grabbed a robe and started to wear it while she descended the stairs.She walked across the room and opened the front door before Xavier had even knocked.

"Hey!" It was a cheerful greeting.Just like the weather outside.

'Hi!" he replied in the same cheerful tone.

"I brought you coffee.Your favourite Latte.Extra foamy." He smiled while handing her the coffee.

"I see you still haven't changed for school." He said while looking at her clothes.

'Yeah....I'm sorry...I'll go change."

By the time she had finished speaking she was already on the staircase.

She took a quick shower and changed into a pair of black jeggings with a cream coloured sleeveless top .It had red and black streakes all over it. She wore a thin red belt over her top.Took her black shoes from her cupboard and wore them . She carried her look very elegantly. After all she had a good taste in clothes.

"I'll be there in a minute!" She shouted from her room while grabbing her backpack.

"And I'm here!" She chimmed as she showed off her clothes.

"Care to take a walk with me?" " I mean we have one hour on the clock...so..."

"Yeah.Sure.Why not?" She responded and on her way out she took her coffee .

" So .Wassup? I mean ...you are here....and you are here...early....like...really early."

"Oh yeah.Thought you might wanna talk to someone.Since someone has a National tennis match today!" "Drum role please?"

Spencer made a drum role sound by patting her thighs.

"Oh...So you remember...." She replied and took a quick sip of her coffee before it started to cool down.

"Will you come today?" She asked him and started walking, at the same pace Xavier was walking.

" Uhh....wait....leme check in my day planner." he teased her as he acted to look for something in his bag.

Spencer was surprised to see what he was doing.

"Are you kidding me? Ofcourse I'll come....I m..m...mean I'm gonna camp out one day before outside the court! " he replied and started to tickle her.

"Hey! hey...okay...i get it...please don't tickle!" "I'm gonna spill my coffee!" She said in a buoyant mood.

He stopped tickling her and started to walk again.

"So...like the weather?" He asked her...once all calmed down.

"The sunshine doesn’t bother you on spring mornings. It pampers you. As flowers begin to blossom, so does your mood. As you walk on the lively grass, the surroundings become kaleidoscopic. Undoubtedly, mornings of this season breathe vibrancy." She answered him while touching the flowers around her lightly.

"Yeah...I like spring too."

"Hey...ummm...i wanna ask you something...." She paused after stammering a bit.