Rant

I'M FUCKING DONE! I was just fucking slapped by my mom just for crying. FUCKING. CRYING. She said that the only reason I cry is so that I can hear her say the "truth" to me. Her fucking idea of the truth is telling me to drop all my pre-ap classes (which are pretty much the only things that give me self worth) just because I BARELY failed last semester. The only reason I fucking failed is because of all the shit people put on me and all the fucking pressure I was under. Being in pre-ap classes was the only thing about me I was proud of, and she wants to fucking take that away. OF COURSE I FUCKING CRIED I FEEL LIKE A GODDAMN FAILURE! Why the hell do I have to put up with this bullshit, ugh I just wish that I was in that stupid fire that burned down my house, having your flesh slowly melted off is way less painful than living like this. I'm sick of being treated like a little brat who doesn't listen to anyone bcuz she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. I fucking hate myself and I take all the advice I can get, not to mention the fact that I'm more generous than ANYBODY IN MY GODDAMN FAMILY. I just want to live a normal life, even if it's just for a day I need a fucking break.