3.

the bell immediately rings after that and i start making my way to my english class, 209 i read on my slip second floor, this class was actually easy to find.

english class goes by fast and i head off to my music class, i go back down too the ground floor and see a door 'A-10' , i walk in and see about three students sitting down in the music room, i turn around and see the teacher writing on the board "mixed class", mixed class? what's the supposed to mean?

i clear my throat to make myself a little noticeable and make sure the teacher knows i'm standing right behind him, he turns out and says "oh hey, i didn't see you there, you were so quite when you came in, haha", why is this guy so awkward, i hand him my slip for him to sign and he tell me to sit wherever i please so i do just so, i sit all in the way in the back but in the highest level of chairs, i place my backpack down and just sit there.

5 minutes go by and a few students have already came in and the bell is going to ring in 3 minutes, and in those 5 minutes i figured out that when mr. thomas (the music teacher) put 'mixed class' he meant different grades put together, freshman's, juniors, sophomores, and seniors all walking in little by little making the class fuller by filling the seats, 2 minutes for the bell to ring. i kept staring at the clock i really want to go home.

then i see eva walk in and i cheer up a bit, maybe i won't be so bored, she takes a seat next to me leans over and whispers to me,

"the punk bad boy was walking right behind me, he's all everyone in all my classes had been talking about"

i give her a confused look and say,

"what are you going on about, i haven't heard anything from a so called punk bad boy eva."

just after i finish the sentence the tattoo'd curly haired boy walks in and takes a seat right in front of the desk i'm sitting in.

eva turns to me points at him and mouths,

"that's him"

and i giggle at what she just said, bad boy? ha you've got to be kidding me.
i lean in towards her,

"that's no bad boy."

"well out of all the shit i've heard it's not looking very good for him."

i make a 'o' face and turn back to my seat. staring at his hair, wow it looks incredibly soft. the bell rings and it startles me, HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO GET STARTLED TODAY, i sigh, and look up, "okay class, so you're my only mixed class for the only reason being is that all of you have a free period next.", i turn to eva and make sure she's looking at me and make a funny face at her, she starts giggling and then i join along quietly. suddenly the tattoo'd boy turns around with a hard face and says, "can you shut th- oh, hi well thats too bad", i face palm my face, did he really have to pull that one. i just nod my head up in a hey motion and he says, "can you keep it down, i mean i could care less about what he says but you're keeping me from napping."

"oh well sorry sir" i say with a wink and he turns around and huffs and puts his head down, yeah that's right. i turn to eva and she's staring at me with a 'wtf' look and i mouth 'what' and she just mouths back 'i'll tell you in a bit'.

the bell rings meaning it the last period and also my free period, FREE IM A FREE SOUL, i think to myself and laugh, i get up and wait for eva to pack her things, meanwhile she's doing that i turn around to see the curly head boy still napping, mhm should i wake him from his slumber? or let him be? WAIT WHY LET HIM BE i think and immediately scream WAKE UP YA ASSWIPE, and he doesn't wake him, i huff and walk towards him and poke him. is he dead? *poke poke* hey you, aye you. *poke poke* WAKE UP DUDE, i hear him groan and he puts his head up a little, "what do you wanttttt" he whines. "oh me? nothing. but you, you need to wake up." "leave me alone and let me enjoy my slumber", i sigh and giggle, "fine then but when the next class comes in they're still going to wake up from your precious slumber ya wanker." ,
he groans "fineeee" in the process of getting up, i look at eva and she's looking at me with the same 'wtf' face, "what you're damage?" i say and she shakes her head and says "let's just go"
we pass the tattoo'd curly haired boy and make an exit out into nature, i run to the nearest beach and sit then pat on it for her to sit down.

"alright. what's your deal with the 'wtf' face"

she looks at me and sighs

"you see that cute punk curly head right?" she says while signaling to him

i nod, "yeah what about him?"

"he's bad news stay away from him, because i've heard so much about him, i kidd-you-not that literally everyone in my classes talk about."

- c: - c: - c: - c: - c: - c: - c: - c: - c:

hi hi it's me vee! this book is cringe but i mean i like it so i hope you pop tarts are too jsksjsk i promise it will get a lot better, and i will try my best to update AT LEAST one a week, and if i don't REMIND ME!! don't forget to comment and vote! thank you loves. xx

updated 1/31/2019 :)

ITS HAZZA's BIRTHDAY TOMORROW YEEEEE!!!!