1| We're Going Shopping

Start from the beginning

It was really funny that Felix and Chan were really close friends because Chan and I were closer by age than Felix and him. Felix is only 18 whilst I am 20 and Chan 21, but yet Felix was able to form a better bond with him then I could. Both Felix and me have known Chan for a long time because our parents are really close friends.

They are company friends, ever since Chan's parents opened their company. My family excepted to work together with them on some projects so that theirs could grow. And now both companies are big and successful and ever since, even before we were born, they have been good friends in real life, company business left aside.

Since Felix and Chan have been very close I was able to get closer to Chan too, but never had he shown a sign of interest in me romantically wise. So I just sticked with being friend-zoned all the time.

"You still there Luna?" Chan asked me.

"Yeah, I am. Sorry", I said crunching my face at my words. I was never able to pick out my words when I talked with him after something embarrassing happened.

"No biggie", Chan said and when I looked at Felix, he was about to pass out from laughing. No sound came out of his mouth but his facial expression just told me everything.

"Well, I'll leave you guys as it was. Felix keep your voice lower. I need my sleep", I said trying to sound professional even though my voice didn't sound as confident as it normally was.

"Don't trip on your way", Felix said through laughter.

I rolled my eyes at him even though I was really embarrassed at the moment. I walked back to my room crashing on my bed.

Why did this always happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? All I want to do is make a good impression on him and yet I managed to fail every time.

Of course my sleep was very important to me and falling back asleep to wake up a few hours later was a piece of cake. But no, Felix had to ruin that yet again.

I was woken up by Felix jumping on me and screaming that I should wake up.

"Can you for once, just once wake me up like a normal human being? Just one time?" I asked him still trying to open my eyes.

"Stand up you lazy cow. We're going shopping", Felix said.

"For what exactly?" I asked him, confused.

"Your date with Chris", he said while standing up. Felix called Chan always Chris but I never called him that, because he never asked me to.

"My- who? WHAT?" I said while shooting upright, totally awake now.

"Just kidding. How did you even believe me?" he said while chuckling. "It's for aunt Marie's wedding, remember."

"Right. The wedding, totally forgot that. You gave me a panic attack", I said.

My aunt's wedding was coming closer, but we still had to go clothing shopping and apparently that was planned today. My family needs to work on communication.

"Mom and dad still want you to have a date for the wedding", Felix said, sitting on the chair in front of my desk.

"Still? Who is it this time?" I asked.