TAKE I- Hello Japan~

Start from the beginning

    “Yup and I found soccer there, so it’s a no problem for me if you place me there.” I nodded.

    She chuckled. “Huh, always with your soccer.”

    “Soccer equals to my life.”

*  *  *  *

My first impression towards Rakuzan when I got off the car is “Whoa!”. I knew it’s huge and prestigious but not this magnificent. Students were flooding the school compound as I got through to the office.

    “I am aware that you’re from Sydney, Akihiko-san.” The principal said, smiling.

    I nodded. “I take that as a compliment, sir.”

    “Hm, so I’ll put you in the first class and you’ll have to fill this CCA form by today and hand in to the President of Student Council, he’ll take care of it.” He said as he gave me a sheet of paper. I took it and nodded.

    “Sir, if you don’t mind me asking....” I said and he looked at me, raising both of his eyebrows in a questioning manner. “May I have your permission to train the soccer club?”

    He seemed shocked but then laughed. “Soccer? Ah, I’ve heard about it from your guardian, Shiori. You like it, huh? Okay, I’ll give you the freedom to do anything with the club. Just things that makes sense, okay?”

    I gave him a thumbs-up. “Sensei you’re the best!” I winked then exited the office towards my classroom. The school has six buildings in total and the principal had provided me with a map of the school, like seriously? Anyway, I headed for my new class which 1-A.

    I knocked on the door. “Come in,” was what I heard so I entered the classroom. Everyone went silent. I looked around. The teacher is a small woman, short and cute. “Alright, everyone listen! This is a new student from Sydney. Be nice to her or I’ll shove a shovel in your eyes.” She said.

    I glanced at her. Sadist.... “Uh, I’m Akihiko Kazuto. A girl, yes. Nice to meet all of you.” I bowed and went to an empty seat; in the middle of the class, under the spinning fan. Perfect!

    “Class, I need you to submit the homework I gave you yesterday,” the teacher, Niko Sensei said then she turned her gaze to me. “Akihiko-san, don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’ll catch up with my subject.” She said.

    I nodded. “Thank you.”

*  *  *  *

The hallway was slippery but I managed to run through. I shoved some students out of the way as I was running to the student council room. CCA will start in another 5 minutes and I need to hand in my form as fast as possible. Classes are over so there were so many students. I ran and ran until the next building. The hallway was dark, creepy and narrow. I kept on running, there were no one else and all I could hear was my panting and the sound of my shoes tapping on the floor.

    “Have you not heard the rule ‘do not run in the hallway’ before?” a male voice stopped my movements. I turned my head to the direction and saw a guy with bloody red hair, different colors of eyes.... what you call a hetero-chromatic eyes; left eye is golden while right eye is red. He was leaning against the door frame, looking at me with a calm expression. Above the door is a wooden plate written; ‘Seitokaichou’. Oh! The president.... typical!

    “I am late for the—“

    “Club registration, yes I know. But that is not the reason why you should be running in the hallway.” He stated.

    I snorted. “Puhlease! Why are you trying to act all kaichou?” I waved my hand in front of his face. “Bye bye nerdhead~ I’m late!”

    I turned my heels. Suddenly, strong hand grabbed my wrist and then I was pushed on the shoulders, to the wall. His face was just six inches close. I blinked and gulped nervously.