Intro Part 2.

A/N: Before the intro continues, I forgot to put a few more powers on your list so here they are -

Aura Observation- the ability to know other's information by simply feeling their aura

and

Hidden Aura- the ability to hide your power and aura without the help of objects (you can make yourself weak to fool devils and fallen angels)

Family:

Allucard/Dracula- Father- age ???

Description: He may be a prick and an ass sometimes, but he is a damn good father who means you well(most of the time)

Description: He may be a prick and an ass sometimes, but he is a damn good father who means you well(most of the time). Ever since you were born, he never wanted to leave your side. When he discovered the death of your mother, he was furious. Every day he would go on a "Walk". Whenever you asked him what happened, he'd either ignore it or change the subject. He's also "Very Supportive" for you to find a girl...or two....or three. "Hey the more the merrier am I right", he'd always say. Even though he loves to mess with you, he'll always have your back.

Mother-???

Description: You barely remember what your mother looks like. It's as if somehow your memories of her have faded or gone away...

Sir Integra- Boss/Mother Figure - age 22 (so she says)

Description: When your father took you to The Hellsing Organization In London, you didn't expect That "Sir" Integra was actually a woman when she didn't look like one

Description: When your father took you to The Hellsing Organization In London, you didn't expect That "Sir" Integra was actually a woman when she didn't look like one. Of course, you also said this out loud which made your father fall on the floor laughing, which of course got himself an ass whoopin from her. The moment you saw this, you knew She .Meant. Business. Over the years she educated you in your schoolings, and also taught you the different histories of different species such as vampires(your dad already taught you), devils, fallen angels, ghouls, dragons, angels, etc. By the age of ten, you were already above college level and knew the history of almost every creature(except leprechauns). She also educated you in manners (well tried to at least). Although you were now more of a gentlemen, you still gave her a hard time (not as much as your dad though). Through it all though, she earned your respect and you also saw her as more of a mother figure and she saw you as a son(a troublesome yet good son).