"But they always having a damn shoot out getting people killed and shit." I comment. 

"The last time I went to their party I barely came out alive the way the feds came in arresting anyone they can find and giving it out false charges." I add in after.

"Whatever, I won't go happy?" Samantha gives me an expression showing she hates me right now. I stuck my tongue at her as Jessica laughs a little.

"Let's get our next class over with." Samantha announce as we enter our class.

---------

"Amerie, I'm glad you're here." Ryan, Gino homeboy greets me with a hug as Gino and I place our gym bag down. 

"What's good girl?" John,Clint and Pierre greets me after as I hug each of them. Gino is behind me clapping them up as they talk. 

It became a regular routine coming to play with Gino and the boys. Today, Nicole is coming to play with us which I'm happy.

I sat down tying up the laces to my sneakers. My clothes were beginning to become more loose. Samantha and Jessica told me they've started to see I was getting smaller. I never check the scale because I rather be patient then to go crazy checking numbers. 

"You ready to play?" A female voice is near me and I glance up to see Nicole grinning hard at me.

"I'm not going to lie I'm not." I told her as she hugs me. Her hair is braided back, wearing a head band. She has on a bright yellow shirt with basketball shorts with black socks and black basketball sneaker. She wore an arm sleeve on the right arm. All in all, she look like the average basketball player. 

"I thought you had practice?" Gino walks over to us playfully punching his sister arm. 

"Nah, coach gave us a free day since season about to start." Gino boys walks over greeting Nicole.

"I'm going to warm up." I told them. Gino nods his head and Nicole joins me after settling her gym bag down.

"So, how was the talk with my brother?" Nicole ask after we distance our self from the boys. The talk we had was a week ago and everything after that has been good. We both never brought it up like we never spoke about it. 

"It went good."

"No peek a boo?" Nicole laughs a little and I join her.

"Nah, he actually wants to try it out. To be honest I was nervous and waiting for that it's not you it's me type of break up." I told her as I made a lay up on the right side. Nicole grabs the ball passing me once I regain my posture on the left side. 

"I told you he likes you. Shit, I like you. You're not like one of the fast girls he be messing with."

"I just feel like it's to good to be true."

"I understand." Nicole agrees with me as she makes a free throw shot. I turn my head glancing where Gino is and I watch as he's playfully fighting with Pierre.

GINO POINT OF VIEW

"So, you told her yet?" Ryan change the subject putting me on the spot. Pierre, John and Clint stop talking and glance over to me to hear the answer.

"Yeah, we actually did."

"You trust her like that?" Clint says with curiosity behind it.

"That's actually something I wanted to talk about with y'all." I told them as I scratch the back of my head. They all wait for me to say it.

"She knows about the street, not all the way, but enough to know." All the boys stare at me probably a little shock.

"So, when you took her to the trigger shop that's why you said you were a little surprised she knew how to use it." I nod my head.