Chapter Twenty-Five - Blackmail

Start from the beginning

Could it have anything to do with Bolten..? I mean, he was her boyfriend once... Maybe she is jealous. 

But knowing Cassandra, this was not a case of jealousy. She wants something, and its probably Bolten. 

Hell, she probably wants his status too... I mean, jumping on his dick definitely wont satisfy her enough. She needs fame, fortune, multiple STD's, and to pass them on too. Slut. 

....But what exactly can I do about it..? I am a human, I shouldn't be meddling in werewolf affairs... There is nothing I can do.... And if Cassandra does get to be the Luna of the Colorado pack, it would probably be better, because after all she is a werewolf... 

But if she gets to be Luna... What about Lil and the doctor..? Would they be banished or killed? 

My heart sank as I thought about poor Lil having to be torn apart from her mate. They deserve to be together! So why should I sit around and watch while Cassandra uses everyone to get what she wants?! 

But I cant stop her... I am a human, and if she shows that picture to the Alpha, we are all going to get killed, including ME. 

I need somebody to help me... "Bolten!" I started screaming. My voice only echoed through out the basement, and I sighed hopelessly. "Bolten!" 

There was a deadly silence in the air, and I felt hopeless again. I tugged on the chains with all my strength, but it only ended up hurting me even more. "Bolten!" I screamed. 

I tugged on the chains, and I screamed in pain. I felt my wrist break, and the bones shattering. I screamed in pain, with tears streaming down my face. The chains around my wrists were too tight, and because I yanked them, they broke my wrist. 

I screamed out in pain and the chains kept compressing my wrists, especially my broken one. "Help!" 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

      *Cassandra's P.O.V*

I smirked to myself victoriously. I let out a small laugh, and mentally praised myself for being this clever. 

Now that bitch is gone, meaning I could finally get my way with Bolten! I would be the future Luna of the pack again, and the universe will return to normal. 

I walked out into the garden, and saw Bolten sitting on a chair in the shade, looking horrible and miserable. "Bolten!" I cried out happily, quickly walking towards him. 

He didn't even look at me, he just kept sulking. "Bolten baby..." I said sitting down on his lap, putting my hands gently on his chest. 

He looked up at me with disgust in his eyes, and stood up, almost making me fall on my ass again. "Bolten!" I said annoyed, with a smile still on my face. "What's wrong baby?" 

He paid no attention whatsoever to me, he just kept walking away back into the house. "Bolten!" I cried out, chasing after him. "Baby, answer me..." I whined, grabbing his arm and tugging on it gently. 

He just jerked his arm away, and kept walking. I followed him to his room, and he sat on his bed with his head in his hands. I sat down next to him, and rubbed his shoulders. "Shhh... Everything is going to be okay... Just tell me whats wrong..." I said happily, kissing his neck. 

He growled loudly at me, and I quickly jerked my hands away from him, surprised. "B-Bolten..." 

"Where is she?" He asked, his voice sounding agitated. I looked him up and down and raised my eyebrow. "Oh baby, forget about her. She is only a mere human, that could be replaced, just. Like. This." I said snapping my fingers. 

He growled once more, and I got off the bed. "Bolten, whats wrong with you?!" I asked annoyed, crossing my arms. 

"I can feel that something isnt right... Where is she? Have you seen her?" He asked, his voice cold. I just rolled my eyes and frowned.

"No baby, I havent seen her all day." I lied through my perfectly done teeth. He just looked away and growled. "If you see her, tell her I am looking for her. If you lay a finger on her however, I'll make you sorry." He growled, leaving the room angrily.

"Oh yeah. I'll tell her alright." I growled back at him. Fine. If he cares this deeply about her, I have to get rid of her permanently.

Damn everybody in this damn house! Why cant they see that a human is trying to take over this pack?! Why cant they see how crazy this entire thing is?! Ugh!

But if it's a human they want, it's a human they'll get.

Dead that is.

I can kill her, and make the whole thing look like a suicide. Yes, and I know exactly how to do it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 Hey guys, sorry its so short, but the next chapter is going to be in someone else's P.O.V ;) Someone you guys havent heard from for a while now... ^. ^