Chapter Twelve - An Attempt To Escape, Part Two

Hey guys, I'm really happy of how many of you like my book :) But I'm having a hard time deciding if I should contiue my other stories, because they aren't really good... But the good side is, if I do delete my other stories, I could add more chapters for this story a lot fater, so can you please please please help me decide? :/  I'm having a really hard time, so if you could help me out a bit, good things are sure to happen to you too :) So thanks, and enjoy the new chapter ;D

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~

An Attempt To Escape, Part Two - Chapter Twelve 

And outsmart him I will!

I quickly stopped, and hid behind a really large bush. A brilliant idea was burning in my mind, getting bigger and bigger.

And I smirked, beaming. If this asshole actually thinks he can kidnap me, control me, separate me from my best friend,  lock me up as if I was his little sex toy  prisoner, try to force me to stay, and accuse me of being his ‘mate’, Hell would first have to freeze over first!

I am NOBODY’S bitch, and I plan on it staying like that.

And I bent over, and picked up a rather heavy branch, and I held it in my hand. I held onto it so tight, my knuckles were white.

And I waited for the right moment.

And let’s just say I am so glad I was on the baseball team during high school, it's abot to really pay off.

And suddenly, the loud thumps were getting quieter, and I just heard footsteps. And before I knew it, Bolten was about 15 feet away from the bush.

“Vivian! Vivian! Come back, or I’m going to do something neither of us will like!” Bolten roared through the whole forest. His voice echoed for a moment, and I peeked through some open holes in the bush, and I saw him, standing there, running his hand through his hair frustrated. And I started to blush.

He was standing there, completely naked.

My eyes went traveled all over his body, and before I could stop them, they landed on Bolten’s… Lower half…

I instantly pulled my eyes away, and my face was probably redder than crimson.

And I stepped back, stepping on a twig, and the twig snapped.

Bolten’s head instantly snapped over to the large bush which I was hiding behind, and he started to run over to me. “Vivian?! Is that you?!” His voice was desperate, pleading.

I quickly walked around the bush, and when the back of his head was visible, I swung the branch with all my might.

I closed my eyes, and I heard a thud.

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Bolten on the ground, unconscious.