11 - two truths and a lie

Start from the beginning

Tonight was the first show.. She didn't have to be so uptight.

Well, whatever. Things were better the way they were now.

"Ashton no!" Michael laughs as he attempts to sit on him in the dressing room.

I looked at them weirdly, a laugh escaping my lips as well.

"What the hell is happening?"

"Well this is what happens when we're bored." Ashton explained.

"Where's Luke?'' I mumbled, plopping onto the sofa next to Mikey as he shrugged.

"He's somewhere, being a Luke."

"Wow that really helped out, thanks Michael." I nodded, making him laugh harder.

I jumped slightly at the loud knocking on the wall beside us. Yes, the walls were paper thin, you could hear almost everything.

"Can you shut the hell up, I'm song writing and you're blocking my inspiration." Jenna hollers.

Michael had a slight smirk on his face before he replied. "What?! We can't hear you!"

"SHUT UP!" She yells louder as I laughed.

"No, I think we're good." Ashton says nonchalantly.

"Fuck you Ashton, you know that?"

"Oh really, I--"

"Shut up." She repeated in a monotonous tone.

Those were here last words before the sound of guitar came back and Jenna's humming. There were constant pauses in between, she was probably writing the lyrics down or something.

"She's feisty, isn't she." I chuckled.

"They all are." Michael quickly blurted out, as I glanced at him.

"Yeah." Ashton smirked. "You got that right."

He looks down at his lap as I look at him. "Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Is everything okay? You just turned even more pale than you already were."

He punches me in the arm making me snicker as Ashton just chose to ignore it.

"But no seriously. Where is Luke?" I sighed after a silence.

.

LUKE'S POV

"We can't be stuck in here." I panicked. "We have a show and--"

"No shit!" She angrily rose her arms. "Out of all the people, and out of all the places. It had to be in a freaking closet and with you!"

"So what, you think I'm enjoying this now?" I pointed at myself. "We have to get out of here."

"Yeah, and where's your phone?" She breathed out.

"Dressing room." He grumbled, sitting on the floor.

"Mine's with Jenna." She whined. "She's getting the lyrics off my notes, and she's trying to finish the song."

"You guys write your own songs?" He pointed.

"Yeah.."

"That probably explains why they suck ass."

CARA'S POV

"Luke, I'm ten seconds away from killing you." I spoke seriously. We were both on opposite sides of the small room.

Well.. This is what I get when I have no idea where I'm going. This was basically Luke's fault, the doorknob was broken on the other side and he decided to mess around with me. He basically followed me in and closed the door. What the hell, who does that? Yeah, only some pedophilic pervert, that's who.