part 3-new pack

After running what seemed forever I finally stopped in a stream and drank some water I layed there and then the darkness consumed me.

I woke up with the sound of leaves crunching around me and fluttered my eyes open to find 5 wolves around me. The one in the middles color was silver and by the power it was radiating I'm guessing it was the beta. By both his side stood one brown wolf and another one but with a darker shade of brown. In the back stood two identical gray wolves that looked like twins. "Shift" ordered the beta. I submitted automatically and grabbed my duffel bag and changed, when I came back all boys were changed only wearing jeans and showing off their 6 packs. "We're taking you to our alpha do not try anything funny","what pack is this again" I asked politely. "This is the Bluetear pack" he responded and holy shit I'm in America's strongest pack territory but then that means I traveled at least 3 states up. After walking on a trail for a while I saw a huge house no more like mansion coming up in the view. It was at least 5 storys tall and a beautiful garden surrounding it  "WOW" I said/screamed. We entered the house and saw that every thing was expensive and fancy. We walked up the stairs and reached a door saying "Alphas Office" when I entered the room u smelled the most intoxicating smell like fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. MATEMATEMATE screamed my wolf Rosie when I was all of sudden engulfed in someones arms and the alpha said "Mine" and looked at me and all of a sudden kissed me. That kiss sent me on overdrive with sparks all over my body.  When I looked at him more closely you could easily see his 8pack with those ocean blue eyes and dark jet hair and had a nice tan skin color on him. He was at least 6'5 overtowering ne by 5'5 when he popped the question"Well mate whats your name?" "my name is Elizabeth Collina and I come from the Everest pack" "well Elizabeth tell me why your here?" oh boy first I run away then I'm found by the strongest pack in this country,got a second mate and now I have to explain everything. Ohh boy can't I ever get something to go my way.

Sorry it took me long to update ive been busy hope you like this book. thanks swiper_1025 and please vote comment and follow thank you bye.