part 1

"Elizabeth get your fatass down here and make us breakfast" yelled my brother Mason. I got up and took a shower real fast because I could only shower with cold water. I put on a neon shirt with blue jeans and neon shoes. I had blond hair with red lips naturally without lipstick and blue eyes and was a little chubby but here I was consideted obease, my brother Mason looked like me ecxcept je was talller satanding at 6'3 while I was 5'5 he also had brown hair ansd q h I'm sorry I didnt introduce myself I'm Elizabeth Collina and a werewolf also a slave of the Everest pack I also have beta blood but since my parents died in a rouge attack protecting me when I was 10 but every one blamed it on me. My parents left alot of money so I had alot the same as my When I was about to enter the kitchen I took a full blow punch in the gut leaving me without air and saw it was my brother Mason. "thats your punishment for being late" he snickered and I saw join James and his girlfriend slut Natalie she was an anorexic and wore way too much makeup and she had brown eyes and was fake every where she stood taller than me at 5'8. I recovered and made pancakes for the pack and left for school and realized oh my gosh tomorrow's my 16th birthday. I can't wait to find my mate. As I entered school I got called names as usually and mentally sighed "todays gonna be a long day."