★Summary★

Ravenna Ricks was one of Heavens most beloved creatures. Everyone adored her and even considered as calling her Beauty Queen. Every male in heaven wanted to be her suitor, but none of them caught her eyes.

Until she met Lucifer Morningstar.

Ravenna and Lucifer became fast friends, and friends soon turned into lovers and the males in Heaven were jealous of the two being in a relationship together. Especially Amenadiel, he feels hurt and betrayed that his brother stole what wanted to be his as he noticed the two got along quite well and thought he was going to be chosen by her.

Everything was great between the two, until Lucifer decided to go against God one day, and Ravenna tried her best to talk Lucifer out of it but he wouldn't listen.

God created hell just for Lucifer and he was being dragged away and casted out of Heaven.

Ravenna tried desperately to follow, desperately to get out of a mans grasp who was holding her back, but failed.

"RAVENNA! I WILL FIND YOU!" Lucifer had screamed out as Amenadiel was taking him away.

"LUCI PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" She shouted back tears in her eyes as Lucifer was gone and out of Heaven.

And that was when Ravenna Ricks broke down crying as the man finally let her go.