*5* midnight terror

En başından başla

   "Thank you so much, I am so grateful, I don't know what to say". I said almost breaking down again.

I didn't know why, but it seemed I cried a lot these days.
Then I felt it again. A strong headache like migraine hit me and I doubled over.

"Are you okay", the worried and concerned voice of Isabelle rang through my ears.

"Yes!, I think, I'll just lie down for a bit", I muttered holding my head in my hands as I looked up.

I felt beyond dizzy, as Jenna helped me up to my room. Laying down on the bed, I looked at Jenna who was busy arranging my bedspread, and then I said almost inaudibly,"I'm sorry, you guys planned me a party, and I just succeeded in ruining it, I'm such a mess".

"I think you are coming down with something, don't get too hard on your self, none of this is your fault.".

Jenna left, saying I should get some rest. My joints, suddenly became stiff and painful, it felt like my bones were going to break. Even my fingers hurt. I took deep breaths trying to stop my self from screaming.

I closed my eyes, then I heard the sickening sound of my bone snapping, I couldn't take it anymore as I let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Every thing became blurry, I fisted the sheets as my slightly bent right leg stood stiff, and hurt like hell, i couldn't even move it, then I  heard another crunch, not been able to take it any more, black dots danced around my vision, and I embraced darkness. Going into oblivion.

Jenna Thompson.

I looked at my mom, who was clearing the kitchen and said," I don't know how, but Mary's scent is slowly dissipating". She is human, how come she is behaving like a werewolf going into shifting.

"I don't know, but I think we should wait and watch first. If the situation gets out of hand, then we would hand her over to Alpha Robinson.". My mom answered, a look of uncertainty on her face.

A blood curdling scream bounced of the walls of the house, and I quickly looked at my mom. A look of pure fear was etched on her face. Then nothing...

Silence filled the room, you could hear a pin drop at that moment, my wolf, jade, growled, putting on a fighting stance as I stood in front of Mary's room. She was ready for anything.

Slowly, I opened the door and switched on the light to illuminate the dark room.

Everything was in place, I looked around frantically hoping to see anything out if place, but nothing.

Walking towards Mary's bed, I noticed her ruffled bed sheet, I listened to her heartbeat, she was unconscious, yet her fingers were bunched tightly as she held her bedsheets in a tight grip.

Sweat coated her forehead and soaked her white tank top, her hair was ruffled like it had been pulled at on many occasions.

I noticed how her legs were bent in a way they weren't supposed to.

She was definitely shifting, but a normal werewolf was supposed to shift at the age of six.

Only a witch could delay the shifting of a werewolf, but why?..