That's why she was at the Avengers Facility now. She didn't waste any time marching up to Tony's office. Christina knew he was here, she could feel his energy coming off of everything in this building. She opened the door and seen Tony and Pepper holding onto each other and being a typical couple.

"You." Christina said and they immediately pulled away and tensed but relaxed once they seen it was just the blonde. Pepper seemed shock to see her again. But this time angry. "Hey, kid. I was just about—"

"Shut up." She snapped they both raised their eyebrows out her tone. Pepper looked at the girl and was surprised at how angry she was. She was so small yet held so much anger. Pepper patted Tony on the shoulder before leaving. Tony turned back to the teen and shrugged "What's up?" He asked as he leaned up against his desk.

"What's up? Are you serious right now. You. Who do you think you are?"

"Well, billionaire-"He immediately stopped talking when he felt the ground shaking and looked around to find the cause. Only to look back at the girl and her glowing purple hands and realized it was her making the ground shake. It was the girl who he still had no idea about that somehow managed to make the whole building shake. It was her, just a fifteen year old girl who had this much power in the palm of her hand "Okay, okay. Whats wrong?"

"You. Y-You, oh my god. Do you not realize what you've done? Its Peter. He goes out there and tried to stop these horrible people with these dangerous weapons. And he doesn't even know about it! And it's all because of you! If you would just call him and see how he's doing, but no! You call me, instead! Im no hero, Anthony! Peter Parker is and he's going to get himself killed just for trying to be an Avenger. If you actually cared, you'd have been there when Peter got dunked in a lake, you'd take the time out of your luxury life to see how he's been and make sure he's okay. But no instead you just shut him out. I can't do this anymore. I'm done." Christina turned and walked straight out of the office. She stepped into the elevator and tried the control her breathing. She could feel it bubbling up inside her, the anger and the fire that burns inside her. She gripped the rail behind her and tried to breathe, only for her hands to fall through and when she looked back she had seen she melted the bars.

"Damn it." The princess teleported back into her house. Creon was taking out food out of a bag and didn't have to look up to know she was there.

"Hey, Princess. Tonight's special,Chi— What happened?" He's seen this look on her face before. Too many times to count. The times where the girl ended up almost blowing up a building or almost releasing too much energy. He went through the drawers and pulled out a crystal that was shaped in a sphere.It was one from their planet, it helped seemed to help calm her down. It was purple and bumpy and it reminded the alien girl of home. Creon guided her to the couch and helped lay her down. He placed it over her forehead and she closed her eyes and let Christina think back to her planet. She felt the energy coming onto her and her body immediately relaxed.

"What happened?" He whispered as he placed it into her hands and she gripped onto it "Peter left to D.C to fight bad guys. He's mad at me because he found out about Tony calling me. Im mad at Tony because Peter is in D.C fighting bad guys." Christina felt it in the pit of her stomach. She was worried. Worried that Peter would somehow end up hurt, or worse. And the fear was coming with the worry.

"Hm. Let me guess, you went and gave Stark a piece of his mind." Christina hummed as she felt the crystal begin to bring her into slumber "Sleep. You'll wake soon."

• • •

The next day she woke up and she realized she had slept through the morning and it was almost the afternoon. Christina looked down in her hand and realized she still had the crystal. She sighed and placed it on the coffee table. She leaned over and ran her hands through her hair. The girl looked up when she heard something drop to the floor. Creon came rushing and immediately grabbed the remote and started pressing buttons.
"What's wrong?" He looked at the tired blonde and pointed to the TV screen. Christina's jaw dropped at what she seen. Creon had put on the news and what they were showing made everything that the girl assume was right. Spider-Man,was scaling a huge ass building.