"So that's the new boyfriend then?" I heard Claire ask and I flushed as I prayed Harry didn't catch it.

"Seems like it and honestly much better than the old one." Mum laughed and I kept my eyes away from Harry as I braced myself against the night air.

"Hand." I gestured for his left hand as I lent against the wall and Harry did as he was told as I assessed the splits before going about my first aid business, silence covering the two of us for the time being.

"I think your Mum likes me."

I looked up at Harry once he'd broken the silence and snorted. What gave you that idea then.

"Understatement." I told him as I sat down on the cold concrete and lent my back against the wall, Harry following my actions a few seconds later. "There's a chair over there if you want one."

"M'good Sunshine." Harry said simply and I nodded. "Is everything okay?"

I glanced at Harry and had to brush my hair behind my ear as it tried to obscure my vision in the gust of wind. Hesitantly I nodded, I guess everything was okay. I didn't really know, for once in my life I had a lot going on.

"Y'know you can talk to me yeh'?" Harry pushed and I nodded slowly again. Not quite everything Harry but thanks! "How'd you know where the first aid stuff was? Or this roof space?"

"I used to spend a lot of time here, in the hospital a few years ago." I explained easily, I caught Harry's brow raise and I knew he'd want a further explanation. "I used to volunteer. I spent time with patients."

"Really?"

"Don't sound too shocked." I muttered as I rubbed my eye. "Haven't done it in years admittedly."

"That's a really nice thing to do." Harry said and I shrugged. I was a lonely kid Harry. "D'you want me to take you home later?"

"No thanks. I'm waiting for Mum to finish, I want to talk to her." I confessed as I stretched my legs and twisted my ankles before pulling them up to my chest so I could wrap my arms around them and turned my head to face Harry.

"About what?"

"Paul." I stated. "I wanna talk to her while it's still fresh you know? I dunno, I don't actually know what to say. Most definitely not that he has another family, thats for sure."

"Are you sure you want to tell her? Or do you feel like you're obligated to?" Harry asked and I chewed my lip, even just talking about the topic with Harry made my head spin.

"I don't know," I said slowly. "I mean I guess if she saw him and spoke to him like I did then I'd want to know. Maybe. I don't know."

"Olivia really liked you." Harry told me, and I smiled slightly. "Told me yesterday."

"You saw her?"

"Don't sound too jealous Sunshine." Harry smirked and I rolled my eyes. "I have Sunday dinner with them every week."

"Cosy." I muttered sourly.

I didn't mean to sound petulant but Harry's casual admission of spending time with Paul made my stomach turn uncomfortably and my heart hurt. I mean I guess I didn't expect Harry to stop seeing after Saturday's revelations, I just didn't expect him to be so blasé about it.

"Sunshine..." Harry trailed off and I bit my lip as I avoided his eyes. I was close to crying and I really wasn't in the mood tonight.

"Do you not have somewhere else to be or something?" I snapped.

"Sorry for wanting to see you." Harry snapped back and I swallowed.

Hurting others isn't going to stop your hurt. I reminded myself, I didn't like hurt people who hurt people but right now I didn't care.