Chapter 25

Time Skip: 3 weeks later

Y/N's POV
On the phone

Y/N: I said I don't want to go.
Mr. Song: You have no choice. You, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin have to attend. Because your our kids—
Y/N: Your not my father. So don't call me and my brothers your kids.
Mr. Song: As I was saying, you are all obligated to come.
*Hangs Up*

I threw my phone on the bed due to frustration. I don't want to go to some stupid party filled with Mafias. At least Jungkook and my brothers will be there. And obviously Bangtan is coming along with us. We practically do everything together. I go downstairs to see a frustrated Jungkook yelling over the phone.

Jungkook's POV
Jungkook: I'm not taking my wife there!
Mr. Jeon: Her father already called her I'm with him right now. Both of you are going.
Jungkook: If HE is there then you better be sure as hell that I'm not taking her!
Mr. Jeon: I already told you he's not going to be there so you have nothing to worry about.
Jungkook: We'll see if we show up.
*J.K hangs up*

Y/N: Kookie?

I turn around and see my baby.

Jungkook: Baby. Come here.

She walks down the stairs towards me. I hug her while kissing her head.

Y/N's POV
Y/N: Did you get the phone call about the party?
Jungkook: Yeah. Do you wanna go?
Y/N: Do we even have a choice? They already announced that we're going to be there. We're the newest married couple and people are pretty much dying to see how it's benefiting the Mafia's.
Jungkook: So is that a yes?
Y/N: Can we take Bangtan?
Jungkook: Obviously they're coming with us. The party's in two days so on Saturday.
Y/N: You need to get formal clothes.
Jungkook: And I'm going to buy you a new dress.
Y/N: I already have plenty to choose from—
Jungkook: No arguing. Your getting a new dress and that's final.

*Time skip to Saturday*

Y/N's POV
I'm currently curling my hair but I want it to look natural so it's more a wavy type style. I only wore a matte natural colored lipstick and some black eyeliner. I didn't wear anything else since I'm not a huge fan of makeup. I got into the dress Jungkook bought me, along with some black heels.