six.

Penny rolled her eyes as the man fucking her almost broke her pelvis he was thrusting so hard. The only pleasure she was getting was the thought of the cash when it was all over, whereas he thought he was partaking in the best sex ever. He was utterly repulsive. Lanky, spotty and dirty. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing and spent a long while with his hands down her knickers rubbing away like there was an itchy mosquito bite.

"Answer me this." The man spoke breathlessly in her ear as he bent her over the table in her room. "Who fucks better?"

"Excuse me?" She said full of confusion.

"Who fucks better? Me or that Shelby kid?" The man explained.

In a split second Penny had pushed him away, spun around and slapped him hard across the left cheek.

Apparently news spread fast in Small Heath, as it was only a mere 48 hours ago that Penny and Finn had sex. He hadn't heard a word from her despite giving her his telephone number and his optimism was beginning to fizzle out.

"You fucking psycho bitch." He growled as he clenched the throbbing red mark on his face.

He grabbed her arms and pinned her up against the wall, pushing her legs apart with his knee. Instinctively, her own knee bashed into his groin and he instantly folded in pain.

"You're not getting paid." He seethed, waiting for the excruciating pain to subside.

"Good." She snapped, composing herself.

"Little cow." He reached up with his last remaining energy and punched her straight in the face.

The metallic taste of blood filled her mouth within seconds as she felt a hot liquid trail down to her lips. Penny held her nose carefully as she watched him finally stand up straight and put his clothes back on, not removing his eyes from her.

"I'm complaining." The man held up a finger as if he was making a statement worth listening to.

He backed out of the room not breaking eye contact with Penny as an attempt to intimidate her.

"Go on then you fucking coward." She laughed cynically as he disappeared down the long corridor. "And next time, yeah? Learn some fucking female anatomy. No girl wants their flap jiggled for twenty minutes!"

Once the man finally disappeared from view, Penny saw Julian doubled over with laughter. His whole body was shaking with mirth until he saw Penny's bleeding nose and his laughter stopped instantly.

"Come on love, let's get you inside." He ushered her back into her room as he armed himself with clothes.

When he shut Penny's door behind him, she burst into tears. Her crying was silent but her shoulders shook. He knew the scene all too well, with both Ivy, Vera and all the other girls having gone through an experience like it. Poor Penny had been through a terrible shock.

"Oh sweetheart come here." He pulled her into a long hug, squeezing her a little tighter when cries were finally audible. "You don't have to tell me what happened, I believe you and no one else."

His reassuring words only seemed to set her off more. The mixture of salty tears and blood seeped into Julian's rather expensive market-bought baby blue shirt that he was so proudly showing off earlier. He couldn't care less, he just wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Do you want me to get one of the girls?" He asked and pulled away slightly so that he could see her messy face.

Penny shook her head, not wanting to cause any more of a scene. She hated crying in front of anyone and was already resenting herself
for crying in front of him.

"He was your last appointment for tonight so just relax and forget about it." Julian pecked the top of her head as her violent crying decreased into small occasional sniffs.

"But he didn't pay." She stressed.

"I think Finn gave you enough to last you till next Christmas." Julian remarked as he gazed at the cash wad in her wide open bedside drawer. "Were you really that good?" He joked.

Penny shrugged and wiped her nose on her hand. The pain shot up through the front of her face causing her to grimace. Pulling her hand away, she caught a glimpse of the light red streaks that were decorating the back of it.

Julian sat her down on her bed and wiped a wet cloth over her nose, making sure to not make her cry anymore than she already had done.

"I think he likes you." Julian mused. "Finn."

"He likes my tits Jules that's it." She sighed, her voice husky.

"I definitely think it's more than that. I was down the pub last night and I overheard some of his mates talking about it." He revealed.

"Oh god." Penny cringed.

"Pain or embarrassment?" Julian stopped wiping just to be sure.

"Both." She sighed and slumped in her posture. "What did they say?"

"Something about you being the fittest girl he'd ever met. Blowjobs sent from heaven on high, I believe was the phrase used." Julian tried to conceal his giggles.

"Shut up." Penny smacked his arm as she too started to see the humour.

Julian finished cleaning her up and left her to her business, informing her that if she needed him he was just down the hallway. The room was eerily quiet and still in the same state it had been in when the incident unfolded.

Penny lay down and rolled onto her front, her hand reaching underneath the pillow to find her favourite scrap of paper. Indeed there it was, with Finn's telephone number written on it.

She used her privilege of having a phone in her room to the max and dialled in the number on the rotation dial, holding the earpiece up so that she could hear. The dial tone echoed as she waited for somebody to pick up.

"Watery Lane betting den." The soft Brum crackled down the line.

"Finn? It's Penny." She smiled.

"Oh fuck." She heard him whisper softly and some things fall off the desk. "Penny. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She paused. "Can I come and see you?"

a/n: been trying to make my chapters a little longer but you literally can't even tell?? x