Chapter 7

"Sean how did you do this?" we were standing on the deck of an amazing yacht. I didn't think Sean was rich.

"My uncle let me use it for the night. Do you like it?"

"Like it, Sean, I love it! This is not what I expected at all. Chris had me believe that you hated me. I thought you were dumping me."

"Oh Serena. You're my world. My rock. You are my everything. "

Sean. Oh my Sean. All mine.

"You mean everything to me Serena. I've realized that I should stop pressuring you to have sex and when you're ready..."

"You'll be here?" He have me a giggle when I said it.

He pulled me close to his chest and hugged me

"Yes Serena. I'll be here." he kissed my forehead.

I heard 'I don't dance' come on the stereo, and of course, I grabbed Sean and made him dance with me.

"I don't daaaaance.... but here I aaaaaaaaammm..."

"Sean you have such a nice voice!"

"Serena is that sarcasm?"

"Whaaaat? me? sarcastic?" I gave him a kiss

"You are too cute Serena."

" Just dance with me"

He pulled me close and started twirling me around. The song ended and another one came one.

"Oh I love this song!!"

"That's why I put it on. this is our song Serena."

"Sean I don't know why I ever doubted you. You're love and affection is amazing. And I'm so glad you're girl."

We sat down to a beautiful dinner and champaign.

We talked about love and life and I think I've had too much champaign...

my vision was a bit unstable but I blame it on my dry contacts. But I noticed my speech was not right. But I blamed that on or being so cold out.

We danced some more but I just didn't feel good. Before I knew it, I was swept up bridal style and brought to....

A bedroom?

"Sean... no.. please no sex"

"Serena are you ok?"

"Ummmmm I think I had too much champaign."

"Serena you need to go to sleep. You're drunk."

"Waaaait Sean come here"

"Yes?"

"I want you. Right now." I just remember kissing him. A lot.

"Serena... as much as I'd like to, you're first time can't be a drunken mistake. this is for your own good.

I woke up still on the boat with the worst hangover I've ever had. Did we have sex last night? I don't remember anything past dinner.