12• thē šīčk dāÿ

Todoroki•

The next morning rolled around and Bakugo was still sick, in fact he'd gotten worse. "DAMNIT I KEEP COUGHING, WHY WON'T THE GERMS DIE!?" I tried to comfort Bakugo the best I could. I made him soup and all other types of comfort foods.

"Todoroki," Bakugo said sounding congested. It might sound a bit dirty but I like him saying my name.

"Yes Bakugo." I replied.

"I'm cold; ACHOO!" He sneezed. I gave him a tissue and laid next to him on his bed. I started using my right side, heating Bakugo up.

"Is the mask necessary," Bakugo groaned.

"Yes, I don't want to catch your illness," I said. I strengthen the heat emitting from my right side.

"Thanks Todoroki, I feel bad that we can't go on our date today," Bakugo admitted.

"It's okay, I like spending time with you," I blushed.

"Stop doing that," Bakugo muttered.

"Doing what?" I asked?

"Being all bubbly and cute," he said.

"Well I think you need to be less mean," I fake scoffed.

"Mhm icyhot." Bakugo hummed as he shuffled closer to me. "Anyways do you want to watch TV the whole day?" Bakugo asked.

"Yea, I'll go get snacks." Bakugo groaned as I got up from the bed. I went to the kitchen and looked for some snacks. Now where did he tell me the Goldfish were? I looked at the highest cabinet. Oh yea... I couldn't reach it even on my tippy toes. I climbed the counter top and opened the wooden cabinet. Grabbing the goldfish I mini cheered. Good job me! I hoped off the counter and headed back upstairs to see pale looking Bakugo watching Total Drama Island again. Is he that sick that his skins changing color?

"Looks like someone's into a kids show," I said hopping next to him on his bed.

"Shut up heater," he snatched the large Goldfish box out of my hands.

"Hey you have to share in order for me to heat you up," I poked his cheek, he jerked away and threw a Goldfish at me.

"What's the point of that stupid mask if you're going to eat," he said moving closer to me.

"Touché," I threw the Goldfish back at him and started emitting heat from my right side again. To my surprise he caught it in his mouth and started crunching on it.

"I swear I'm going to kill you when I get better, don't throw food at me," Bakugo sniffed.

"Oh yea but who won when we trained together," I giggled.

"Damnit icyhot stop giggling, it's stupid," he mumbled.

Bakugo•

Damn that icyhot bastard. He fell asleep; I would usually be fine with it but he's clutched onto my torso. I sighed and turned off the TV. I guess I'll go to sleep too.

When I woke up I felt cold and emptiness. I groaned looking to my side, stupid fireplace wasn't there. I grabbed my phon which was somehow still in my pocket and checked the time. Holy crap I just slept for seventeen hours. I got up to brush my teeth and put in some new clothes. I noticed I felt a lot better between from yesterday. I guess sleeping your sickness away actually works. I walked downstairs and saw that Todoroki made brunch.

"Bakugo! Good afternoon," he smiled.

"Yeah yeah, why'd you cook for me again, it was my turn," I sat down next to him on the countertop stools.

"Shut up and eat your food, you should be glad," he huffed and pushed the plate with egg sandwich towards me. Bossy; I like it. I smirked and started eating it. "Anyways, are you feeling better," he asked.

"Yea, a lot better actually," I replied. Icyhot hummed in response and finished his egg sandwich. He got up and started to wash the dishes.

"What's your problem ice cube," I scoffed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You keep on doing the chores, I can do it myself," I stood up and kindly removed icyhot from where he was standing by picking him up.

"Bakugo put me down!" He squirmed in my arms. I walked towards the couch,

"Whatever you say forest fire," I dropped him on the couch and walked back to the sink to wash the dishes.

"Bakugo!" Todoroki exclaimed walking towards me.

"Yea?" I smirked.

"Why are you doing the dishes?" He crossed his arms.

"Because it's my house and you're the guest," I replied.

"But you're sick."

"Not anymore dumbass, remember," I finished putting the last dish away.

"You don't have to be a meanie about it," he flicked my forehead.

"DAMN YOU ICYHOT," I yelled. Todoroki giggled and ran away. Just wait till' I get my hands on him. I ran after him climbing up the stairs. Now where'd he go.. There, under the blanket. I pulled the blue blanket off of him and threw myself on the icyhot bastard.

"GOT YOU!"  I yelled in victory.

"Damnit," he sighed. I had pinned him down, I locked my gaze onto his lips, should I kiss him?

No.. "I'll pick you up at 8, I'm not canceling our date icyhot," I smirked.

"I- but we're staying in the same house."
___________________

Anyways this chapter sucked, I should probably end the book soon, but maybe not.