11• šīčk dāÿ thē prēqūēł

Bakugo•

Stupid icyhot, he won and now I have to take him on a date. Maybe it won't be that bad. Dumb hair and the rest of his friends collected their stuff and left the house.

"Bye guys! I had fun!" Todoroki waved showing a genuine smile.

"Bye Todobro, bye Bakubro!" They all said in unison. I shut the door and went to the kitchen to get a sandwich or something.

Achoo! Fuck I refuse to get sick. I sniffed feeling a bit light headed.

"Bakugo, you're sick," Todoroki said handing me a tissue.

"No I'm not," I snatched the tissue and blew my nose.

"It was really cold outside, and me freezing you probably didn't help," Todoroki sighed.

"Whatever," I mumbled.

"Sorry, I was careless, at least let me get a bath ready for you." I could tell he was a bit angry at himself.

"S' okay Todobro," I smiled. He gazed towards me with wide eyes but smiled.

"I'll go get your bath ready." As he left I made a PB&J sandwich. I guess this means no date tomorrow. I sighed, and continued to bite into the bread. I was actually looking forward to the date. My thought flashed back when I was privately talking to Kirishima before we walked home for break.

"Dude if you like him, why don't you ask him out," Kirishima said.

"YOU IDIOT I DON'T KNOW IF HE LIKES ME BACK!" I protested.

"Have you seen the way Todoroki looks at you?" He asked.

"No, I avoid eye-contact with anyone," I sneered.

"Well maybe except him," Dumb Hair wiggled his stupid eyebrows.

"SHUT UP!"

"Anyways just invite the squad to your house and we'll play truth or dare and I'll make Kaminari make you two do stuff," Dumb Hair suggested.

"Okay fine," I reluctantly agreed.

And that night was a huge success. After we played 7 Minutes In Heaven I knew for sure he likes me too. Dumb Hair's plan actually worked. That night, his moans were driving me crazy, I knew I wanted more, I needed more. But I didn't want to hurt Todoroki, and even if we went further, we only had seven minutes, now where's the fun in that?

"Bakugo!" Todoroki's voice rang throughout the house snapping me out of my thoughts. I headed upstairs.

"Hey I got your bath ready, I'll go make you soup," Todoroki smiled.

"You're exhausting yourself, join me in the bath," I smirked. His face immediately turned red.

"I-I th-think I'm fine, anyways enjoy," He stammered and ran off. He's pretty cute when he blushes. WAIT WHEN DID BAKUGO USE WORDS LIKE 'CUTE?!'

I stripped my clothes and looked at the bath. I could see the black bath bomb he used still dissolving. He also used lavender bath salts, Yea he's going overboard with this.