10• trāīñīñg

Todoroki•

"Psst icyhot bastard," someone whispered in my ear. I immediately figured out who it was,

"Bakugo why did you wake me up," I hissed.

"Because you and I are going to make breakfast," he smiled. I groaned and reluctantly got up. He lead me upstairs and gave me an apron.

"It's too early for this," I mumbled putting bacon onto the pan.

"Oi glacier," that was a new name, I turned my attention to him. "What'd  you think of last night," he asked. An image of Bakugo and I making out appeared in my head. I instantly blushed.

"It was fun, I liked it, especially that part," I said. He snaked his arms around my waist.

"What part?" He breathes into my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Y-you know, the part where we       m-made out," I blushed.

"Maybe we can finish later. But for now, you better check on the bacon." He released me, shit it almost burned. Why is Bakugo making me feel this way.

"Hey guys." Kaminari mumbled groggily rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Kaminari," I replied. I finished serving the bacon on plates while Bakugo put the waffles he made on the table. The rest of the people from last night soon came up to eat.

"I'm staaaaaaarving," Kirishima said exaggerating the 'a.' Kaminari gave his boyfriend a quick good-morning-hug. Would me and Bakugo ever be like that? I swiftly swatted the thought out of my head and served breakfast to everyone. Kirishima literally shoved the food in his mouth after he thanked us.
"Eijiro slow down, you're going to choke you idiot," Kaminari sighed. Kirishima gave a smile full of bashfulness.

"Sorry babe, it's just Bakubro and Todobro make a killer breakfast," he said. Todobro? Oh well I don't mind.

"Don't call him ToDObrO," Bakugo mocked Kirishima. Apparently someone has a problem with it...

"But why?" Kirishima whined.

"BECAUSE IT'S STUPID!" Bakugo and Kirishima had their argument while I collected the dishes and washed them. Kaminari came and helped me out.

"Sometimes I can't stand them," I chuckled.

"Yea I understand, I have to deal with this like everyday," he sighed but reluctantly smiled.

We got done with the dishes and walked towards the living room where everyone else was watching TV. "Guys we should like train our quirks!" Sero suggested.

"But it's break, I don't want to," Mina whined.

"I agree with Sero," I said.

"Then it's final, we'll go the the training ground, I'll contact Aizawa," Jiro said.

We went to go get ready when Bakugo came up to me, "Be ready to get pulverized," he smirked.

"Oh yea, bring it on explosion boy," I said flicking him on his forehead.

"Oww, stupid fireplace," he mumbled. "Okay but if I win, you have to do whatever I want," Bakugo challenged.

"Fine, but if I win, you have to take me out on a date." Why did I just say that... why did I even agree to a challenge?

"Whatever," he groaned and went to his room to change.

We arrived at the training grounds Aizawa lent to us.