9• thīñgš ārē hēātīñg ūp

Todoroki•

"So is it cool if I invite the Bakusquad to my house?" Bakugo asked.

"Sure, I don't mind," I smiled in response. Bakugo and I cleaned the house for the next two hours, and when we were satisfied, we went to the store to grab some supplies for the party.

"We definitely need icecream," Bakugo said as he grabbed the largest container of vanilla icecream.

"Sparky's going to freak out," Bakugo chuckled under his breath. He payed for the supplies and we headed back to his home.

"Achoo," I sneezed as we entered his house.

"Todoroki, are you sick? Do you need to lay down?" Bakugo attacked me with question.

"I'm fine, I think some dust or something went up in my nose," I replied.

"Good, anyways your sneeze was really cute," he winked.

"Ew shut up." I lightly punched him in the arm and went to go set up the party stuff. In the basement I set up speakers, drinks, food, and a few games.

"Oi icyhot, are you don't with setting stuff up?" Bakugo yelled from upstairs. I didn't feel like yelling back so I walked back upstairs to confirm. As I reached the end of the staircase Bakugo turned the corner scaring me, I leaped back. Oh shit, I'm going to fall down the stairs. I braced for pain, but it never came.

"Stupid refrigerator," Bakugo muttered. He had caught me and pulled me back up.

"T-thanks."

"You know, I've noticed how much I've been saving your ass lately," he scoffed.

"But isn't that what hero's do?" I teased him.

"STOP TEASING ME BASTARD!" Bakugo yelled making me laugh harder.

Ding dong...

Bakugo rushed to the door and opened it. It was Mina and Jiro. "Hey Bakugo, oh hey Todoroki!" Mina sounded surprised.

"Hi Todoroki, no offense but why are you here?" Jiro said.

"BECAUSE HE CAN BE!" Bakugo yelled letting them in. Jiro snorted.

"Oh, I get it," Jiro wiggled her eyebrows. Bakugo's face was red, was he ill again?

"Bakugo, are you ill, your face is red; it looks like you're heating up," I gave a little tug on his sleeve.

This resulted in Mina and Jiro to burst out laughing. "Aw Todoroki, you're so cute," Mina said pinching my cheek.

"You know he only turned red because he likes you." Bakugo immediately started cursing Jiro out when she made the comment. I blushed, does Bakugo really like me?

Soon after Bakugo calmed down, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero arrived. "Dude no offense, but why is Todor-"

"BECAUSE HE CAN SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugo started telling Kirishima off too. Kaminari came over towards me to start some small talk.

"Has been like this all break?" Kaminari snorted.

"No, he's been sweet," I replied.

"Aww, he really does like you," he gasps.

"What?" I snapped my attention to Kaminari.