6• rēšūłtš

Bakugo•

Now the scary part, we were waiting for our final results, we already got our hero course finals, I passed surprisingly. Instead of going against a pro-hero, we had to save them in a certain situation this time. The whole class 1-A was dismissed to do whatever they pleased for the rest of the day. Todoroki walked outside through the glass door, I decided to follow him. I followed him all the way to the school's garden. I hid in a bush as I watched icyhot sit on a bench. He sat there for a few minutes before he spoke up.

"Bakugo, come sit with me," Todoroki says. I was speechless, but still walked over and sat down with him.

"I have a lot on my mind, you know Bakugo," icyhot said.

"Oh yeah, like what?" I was curious. He suddenly started crying.

"Hey hey! It's okay Todoroki! Everything's going to be alright," I tried to comfort him the best I could, but I have no social skills. I wiped the tears off his face. I pulled him in a tight hug, he rested his head on my pecs.

"I-I don't w-want to g-go back to my d-dad's house." Todoroki managed to say in between his deep breath.

"Hey, Todoroki, what are you talking about?" Now I'm confused. He let out a cute sniffle and collected his breath.

"M-my dad, he only cares about himself. He wants to train me to beat All Might, but I refuse to be manipulated by him. When ever I fail to comply with him, h-he does really bad stuff..." Todoroki sighs. There must be a reason why he wasn't mentioning what his dad does.

"Todoroki, no matter how bad he makes you feel, I'll always be there for you, to support you and your dreams. You're really strong, you just needed to spill your emotions... and I guess I did too." What am I saying? I'm never this nice, not even to that shitty haired bastard and sparky. The sky was soon covered by dark ominous clouds, and snow followed soon after. It got really cold, good thing I brought my coat. I wrapped the coat around us to keep us warm. He rested his head on my shoulder and I soon felt heat radiating from my side.

"Oi icyhot, a little bit hotter." I whined. He gave a small laugh and the heat got stronger. A few minutes of peaceful silence passed before anyone said anything.

"All these flowers are going to die tomorrow," Todoroki stated.

"I-"

Kaminari•

Kirishima was panicking, my gaze followed his bulky figure walking back and forth in our dorm. "Babe you're going to be fine, you studied hard, and you passed Aizawa's final!" I tried to call him down. I got my grades back up after the first quarter, I didn't want to fail any finals and take extra classes during break.

"Denki, but what if I don't do good on these, then I won't be able to hang out with you during break. I'll have to take those stupid extra classes." His tone was depressing. I patted an empty spot on my bed motioning him to sit. He lays down instead and rests his head on my lap.

"Eijiro, you'll be fine, I believe in you! You've worked harder than anyone this semester, you deserve a 120% on this final." I ran my hands through his un-styled hair. It's quite cute when his hair is down.

"Thanks Denki, this is why I love you," Kiri calmed down.

"That's the only reason why you love me? Pft," I teased.