Ch.11 (Your pov)

The Trapper was crazy nice to me. I've stayed at his house for three days and he refused to leave my side. His house was a secluded area out of bounds from where the trials originally take place, he said no one would be able to bother us and he only occasionally left to go kill in the trials. I haven't seen anyone recently except for Trapper himself. I was starting to miss Anna really bad. I needed her and wanted only her.

I think the Entity has somehow convinced Trapper to keep me safe and take care of me. Trapper also told me to call him Evan. I cried at nights sometimes, I really didn't want this. Evan is nice, yes, but I don't think he knows that I'm in love with another killer. Which is stressing me out even more. Eventually the sore in my legs start to fade away and I walk normal now. I stared outside from Evan's living room window, expecting him to appear from the darkness. And he did.

His overalls were splattered with blood and his mask had some red drops on it too. He hurried his way to the house and walked through the front door.

"Y/n? Y/n, I'm home!" His loud voice can be heard all around his cozy home. I watch him step into the living room before running into his arms and hugging his rock hard body.

He was my friend, I loved giving him hugs.

"Did you miss me?" He said quietly, hugging me tight.

I didn't say anything but nod.

"Are you hungry?"

"No, not really," I replied softly then he chuckled.

"Nonsense! I'll make you some food ok?" He starts making his way towards the kitchen and I watched him leave. Now that's husband material, but honestly, I still didn't like Evan that way.

I really wish I can make him see that I love Anna more, but I'm scared. I'm scared that he'll get mad and kill me. But the Entity won't let him do that, will it? Suddenly there's was some hard knocking on the front door and my heart leapt when I heard the familiar voice.

"Evan? Open up, it's Anna."