Ch.2 (The Huntress)

It's been two weeks and I enjoy watching the survivors suffer. Especially y/n herself. Not a day goes by where y/n becomes the first I kill and she's gotten so used to me that she made nicknames. I was her bunny bitch, axe slut and my favorite, hatchet whore. I find it so amusing and adorable that I have nicknames for her too. But it's more like honey cakes, sweetie pie and princess.

I know I know, the nicknames seem to be made from infatuation, and so what if it is? I'll admit, I have a growing attraction towards the smaller female, and it may have gotten serious to the point of defying the entity and keeping her to myself. Which doesn't sound like a bad idea, the reason why I like her so much is because she's different from the others. She's bold and has that confidence that burns bright like fire, she also entertains me.

I've already disposed of two survivors and now it has left down to y/n and that glasses guy, whatever his name is. I growled in frustration as the figure I hit in the dark wasn't y/n but the guy with the glasses. I did the same thing everyday, hooked him up then went up and searching for my princess. I hummed, hoping I could grab her and take her in the dark. But I was struggling to find her anywhere.

Time passed then boom! I heard a loud sound and headed that direction because I knew that somebody has screwed up with the generator. And that someone was my y/n.