They both jumped back from each other, "Galick Gun!" They fired at the same time, the purple beans colliding. Mae was obviously stronger but Cabba wasn't going down easy. He pushed back as hard as he could until he realized that he wasn't going to win so with his last effort he quickly dodged the attack.

"Mae you are incredible." He panted.

"Whatever." Mae said catching her breath.

"You said you don't hate me." Cabba said.

"That's cause I don't. There's only one person I hate. I just don't like you very much." Mae said bluntly.

"How come?" Cabba asked.

"Because Vegeta is my teacher!" Mae blurted.

"Don't you think that's a bit childish?" Cabba asked.

Before she could answer an energy beam shot between them sending them both flying in different directions. "Ow ow ow. What the hell was that?" Mae said as she got up. Suddenly another energy beam came flying at her. She took off running trying to find out where the beams were coming from. When she didn't find any she figured there must be a sniper lurking.

"Mae?" Goku said as he and Vegeta came walking into a clearing. There was a red boar like man laying on the ground.

"Get down!" Mae said as she skidded to a halt. "There is a sniper somewhere."

"Hmph I'm not afraid of a sniper." Vegeta scoffed.

An energy beam blasted in front of them and they all jumped down hiding behind rubble. "Could you see where he is?" Goku asked.

"No. I was fighting that Cabba guy and then we got separated. As I was running I got attacked but I couldn't see where he was." Mae explained.

"You fought Cabba?" Vegeta asked.

"Yea clearly I was the stronger one." Mae shrugged.

"Hey look at that guy!" Goku pointed out a orange blob like man. Energy beams were shooting off of him.

"Let's go!" Mae said as she, Goku and Vegeta ran towards the sniper. As they came up closer he sent a barrage of energy beams creating a sort of cage.

"Mae!" Gohan called out. He and Piccolo were hiding under some rubble.

"I'll take care of that guy. Mae you go help Gohan and Piccolo." Vegeta said as he jumped away.

"Vegeta wait!" Goku said following him.

"Damn it." Mae swore before she charged in trying to avoid the energy beams.

"Mae stay back or you will get hit too!" Gohan called.

"Kinda late for that!" Mae said powering up to super saiyan blue. "Let's go!"

"Piccolo is injured." Gohan said.

"What happened?" Mae asked grabbing Piccolo.

"He protected me from a beam and lost both his arms. He will be okay when he rests up." Gohan explained as they ran for safety.

Once they were clear Mae powered down and saw Vegeta and Goku fighting the sniper only he seemed to be one half. He reflected attacks proving to be difficult against Goku and Vegeta's ki blasts. She noticed another fighter shooting energy beams at the blob man. "Hey that guy must be the real sniper."

"Oh yea he keeps moving though." Gohan said.

"I'll go take him out." Mae said as she raced forward.

"Hermilia hurry up and shoot me!" The blob man shouted.

Mae shot a ki blast at Hermilia bringing his attention to her. "I can't Prum! I have trouble of my own!" He targeted Mae and shot at her.

"Shit!" Mae said as she leaped over the beam powering up to super saiyan. She needed an extra burst of speed. Hermilia continued to shoot at her and she dodged.

"Damn it!" He swore as she continued to get closer. He shot the ground in front of her trying to trip her up.

"Ka," Mae started to charge her attack as she ran. "Me," She hurdled over another energy beam. "Ha," she ducked, "me," once she was close enough she unleashed her attack, "HA!" Hermilia went flying off of the arena.

"Nice job Mae!" Lord Beerus cheered from the stands.

She ran over to where Vegeta and Goku were. They had begun throwing chunks of rubble at Prum since ki attacks didn't work. They had him right against the edge and that red boar man from before suddenly jumped on Prum, "I am Dr. Rota!"

"Just fall off already!" Vegeta yelled. "Big Bang Attack!" Both Prum and Dr. Rota went flying off the side.

"Nice Vegeta." Mae said.

"Good work with that other guy. Snipers are such cowards." Vegeta said, "if you are going to fight then fight head on."

"I agree with you Vegeta." Mae smiled. "Alright let's go!" She said as she, Goku, and Vegeta made their way to the center of the arena.

"Let's all do our best!" Goku grinned.