stage 5

Today is the last day of school and graduation is today. Hopefully nothing bad will happen. If Tyler was still in this school he'd definitely be valedictorian he always had straight A's. any way. I meet up with Brendon to go to the assembly all the seniors get to watch a video in the auditorium about our years here. It's really just a bunch of pictures of people hanging out in the halls after school and in sports i don't do those thing so i didn't really care. Bren and i talked through it until we had to leave.

We all when to locker rooms to change into our robes and get our hats.i felt kinda sickly but i didn't want to bother anyone so i stayed silent. i couldn't sit next to Brendon cause we sat in alphabetical rows by last name to make everything smooth looking, we worked on this for weeks. I blanked until the people in my row stood up to walk on stage.

 They called my name and i felt really dizzy i walked up, grabbed my diploma, shook my principals hand, and walked of to my seat on the other side of the auditorium. Soon the last names were called and we all stood up, i had the chills and i was sweating, we threw our hats and people screamed in happiness. Bren came up to me and hugged me and after he let go i blacked out. 

" Ryan?" i heard a distant voice say.

"Ryan?" i heard once more.

I opened my eye i saw a off white wall and Brendon standing over me. "Hey? What happened?" he looked relieved "you blacked out, so i took you to the hospital, but apparently i took you in just the right time, why didn't you tell me Ryan?" i looked at him and blinked. 'Crap he know, or maybe not, uh play dumb maybe he doesn't know.' i thought to myself " i don't know what you're talking about Bren?" he paused "your leukemia..."