He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. I nuzzle my head on shoulders and feel the warmth of his body.
We move along to the music as he sings along to the song. His chin brushing on my head.
He spins me and pulls me back, giving me his beautiful boxey smile.

He grabs my face and kisses me softly.

He sings the lyrics to me:
"When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful I don't deserve this Darling you look perfect tonight."

My emotions are all over the place. I'm loving this whole night, he's so loving and tender. Yet what is going to happen once we leave? My heart aches for him and he's still in my arms.

I learned so much about him and understand alot more, but I'm so scared of him pulling away from me.

I grab his hand and he pulls me in.
He's so sexy, and I fall for him even more.

We sway to the music, then stand holding each other until the song ends. Embracing the moment.

On the walk back to Halmoni's we're a bit silent. It wasn't a bad silence, it was rather nice.

"Taehyung?, Have you ever tried to find your mother?"

"I did when I was a teenager but I didn't have any luck, my father caught wind of it and was pretty upset. I didn't try anymore after that."

Our hands intertwine with each other's.

"When you left the day you and your Father were arguing, was that because of me?"

He stops and puts his hands on my face.
"Let's not worry about that right now ok"
He kisses my nose.

"I'm kinda sad we have to go back tomorrow" I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it is nice out here hey?"

"It is, I'll miss it"

"Well we'll just have to come again won't we" he winks at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We come to the porch and see Halmoni and Jimin sitting on rocking chairs.

"You have good time?" Halmoni asks as we climb the stairs.

"Oh yes it was wonderful" Ivy says sitting on the step.

I see the happiness spread on her face, I know it's because of my doing. I only hope I can keep it up. I want to. She makes me the happiest I've ever been. I don't know where I'd be without her. Yet tomorrow will be a slap in the face of reality.
Not only for me, but for the both of us, heading back to the city.

"I go to bed now" Halmoni says standing from her chair.

"Good night" we all say.

Ivy stands and walks towards me. "I'm actually going to head to bed myself."

I stand and wrap my arms around her taking in her scent.

"Thank you so much for today" she says hugging me. Pulling away I pull her back to kiss her.

"You're welcome, I'm about to hop in the shower. Care to join me?"

"No, we shouldn't" she says smiling pulling away.

"Good night Jimin" she bends over and kisses his head.

"Hmm, oh good night sweetie" he says looking up at her.

I watch her go inside.

Jimin and I talk about our day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IVY'S POV

I did decide to take a shower before bed, but alone.

Once done I put on a robe and quicky squeeze the water out of my hair.

I tip toe down the hall and sneak into Taeyhung's room. I hear his light breathing letting me know he's sleeping.

I walk around to the side of the bed and drop my robe, climbing in with him.
He rustles around waking up.

"Ooh hello there" he says letting his eyes adjust in the darkness.

His hands run down my body and notice I'm naked.
"Oooh wow!"

"Shhhhh" I hush him climbing on top of him, taking his arms and putting them above his head.

"No touching" I tell him tieing his hands to the headboard.

"Oooh you're being very sassy..just remember I will get you back"

"Are you not liking this?" I ask running my nails down his chest.

I feel him growing underneath me. I hear him sucking in air through his teeth.

"Mmm no, I love it baby"

"Do you always sleep naked?" I ask

"I was warm, but if I know that this will happen I'll always sleep naked"

I lean in closer to his face.

"I'm going to need you to be quiet, I'm going to fuck you now"

"Oh fuck" he whispers.

I reach down and put his large erect cock inside me, sliding all the way on it.

He lets out a loud long groan.
His body moves under me adjusting to my tightness.

"Fuck baby" he moans....

"Shhhhhh" I whisper putting my mouth over his. I move my hips over him and grind in circles.

"I was thinking of your big cock inside of me again while I was in the shower, I couldn't help myself"

I whisper into his mouth while running my tongue on his lips.

He lifts his head up to bite at my neck.
"You fucking drive me crazy, Let me loose so I can fuck you"

"No, I want control of you."

I sit up and place my hands on his stomach and bounce up and down on him.

"I want to cum so bad" My head falls back. I reach back to massage his swollen scrotum. His legs spread, I move faster.

The bed begins to rock. He pulls at the tie, trying to release his hands. His chest heaving up and down.
My orgasm nearing as I bounce on him.

"Taeyhung, oooh yesss..." my hair drips on his stomach.

His stomach tightens,...and legs shake.

"Let me go" he growls

I reach up and untie him.
His hands come down on my body and grabs my hips holding them close to him.
He flips me over and lifts my legs to his shoulders.

"I've never been a submissive to a woman ever. Not saying I didn't love it. But I need to take control"

He holds on to the headboard thats rattling against the wall and slams himself into me making me cry out.

"Taehyung!,..."

"Come with me?" he pants

My legs shake..

"Does anyone fuck you, like me?" he asks getting more aggressive.

"No baby only you" I whine back, not being able to hold it in anymore.

He rocks his body against his hitting the deepest of my walls. I try to open wider to accommodate to his girth.

I meet his hips half way..

I let my orgasm go as I feel him pulsate inside of me, filling me completely.
He collaspes on me, our bodies sweaty.

"Stay with me tonight" He stay rolling over and holding me.

We drift off to sleep.

The next morning we're awaken to the door being slammed open..

We both jump, I grab the sheet quicky and cover up...