Yep, I'm....Gay {7}

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Y-Yea...why wouldn't I be?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"I don't know. You just seemed jealous. If you are, you can tell me." He said looking at the ceiling. I blushed furiously.

"Hell no! Why would I be jealous all because you were going out with her?" The irritation clearly showed in my voice. My hands balled up into fist. He sat up and grabbed my shoulders, forcing me to face him, "You sure you aren't? You sound pretty mad right now?"

I blushed even more, not out of anger but out of embarrassment. I dropped my head and stared at my lap. Ugh. I hated this. I hated having feelings for him. Of all people it just had to be him.

"Alright. Want to go watch a movie in the basement?" he asked releasing his grip on me.

"S-Sure." I said finally calm. He got up and motioned for me to follow him. I got up and followed him down two flights of stairs. There was a couch sitting in front of a tv even bigger than the one in his room. There was a pool table, and air hockey table, and a basketball game. There was even a small bar. Cale jumped over the couch and turned the tv on. I walked around and took at seat. Yea, totally cool, right? The tv screen lit up and showed some vampire and werewolf movie. I guess that was what we were watching.

++++++++++

As the movie was ending, me and Cale got into a playful fight about witch was better, vampires or werewolves.

"Vampires are better!! They have healing powers and can live forever!!" I laughed.

"No, werewolves are so much better!! One, they're manlier!! And two, there way cooler!!" He said hitting me in my arm.

"That's your argument? Come on! They smell and have way more hair on their bodies than necessary!" I punched him back. He laughed and grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the couch, his body lingering over mine. I stopped laughing and my face instantly heated up. His smile faded. He looked into eyes and then at my lips. He began moving closer till his lips were only inches away from mine. He was gonna kiss me. Oh god, he was gonna-

"Boys!! Dinner's ready!!" His mom's voice interrupting us. He blinked as if he had just returned to reality and pushed himself away from me, a little embarrassed. My stomach was twisting and turning. My heart was racing. I sat up and pushed myself to the other side of the couch.

"Sorry....about that." His embarrassment turning more into confusion, not looking at me. He rubbed the back of his neck as if he had just done something really wrong. I guess maybe to him it was. My face was probably so red right now. Our close proximity was enough to make me flustered.

"If you don't wanna stay for dinner, you don't have to." He said finally looking up at me, his eyes meeting mine. I got all flustered again and looked down, fiddling with my fingers. Just then I got a text. I pulled out my phone and it was my mom. She wanted me home for dinner.

"Sorry, I can't. My mom wants me home for dinner." I said getting up. He did the same and went up the stairs, me following behind him.

"Come on, honey. Food's ready. Is Grant staying for dinner?" Cale's mom said. She was sitting at a table along with Cale's older brother, his father I think, and a little girl who must be his sister.

"He said he was going home to eat." Cale said walking towards the door. Cale's brother got up and walked over to me and patted my head.

"Cale, you make sure to being your little friend over again sometime, you hear?" He said smirking at me as I blushed. Cale grabbed my arm and pulled me away from him.

"Danny, would you stop messing with him?" He rolled his eyes.

"Nope. You come back over sometime, okay Grant?" He said taking his seat.

"O-Okay." I nodded my head. Cale opened the door and pulled me outside.

"Don't listen to him. He's just a complete idiot. But you can come over again if you want." He chuckled. I only nodded and got in my car, taking out my phone.

I pulled out of the driveway and left his house, that moment replaying in my mind. Was Cale really gonna kiss me? I touched my lips and sighed. Was that really gonna happen? I didn't hate that part about it. What I hated was the fact that he looked so ashamed when he stopped. He was straight and I knew it. If he had kissed me.....there would have been no meaning behind it.

••••••••••

Ohhhh shizzzzz! Cale was gonna kiss Grant! But he didn't. And Cale's brother though! I have no idea what I was thinking when I deciding to write him in. Oh well. So what did you guys think of those close encounters with the Smith brothers? See you next time!!