Chapter 6: Olivia

Mulai dari awal

"Sean.." Olivia whispered and his faced rose up to meet her eyes, she smiled warmly at him

"It's okay, I am fine, really" she tried to reassure him but he shook his head.

Olivia with steady steps went next to him and touched his arms in a soothing way.

"You can wash the dishes and everything is forgotten" she said with a small smile on her face, her eyes were sparkling like the starry night. Sean nob and smile truly, one that reached his ears this time.

"Deal" was all he said before taking both their plates, to wash them.

[ ]

After Sean washed all the dishes and everything Olivia used to cook their meal, he turned around with a smile, filled with pride.

"Done!" he said very pleased with himself.

"Very well alpha boy" Olivia congratulate him giggling, like she will do to a five year old when they achieved something. Sean couldn't help himself but to stare the beauty in front of him. Her giggles were the best music his ears ever heard and he knew that even if he had a mate, he never thought anything similar of what he is thinking about Olivia.

He cleared his throat trying to pushed those thoughts out of his head but it was in vain. They are already there, she is already inside his head and deep down he knows she will stay there no matter how much he tries.

"Can you teach me how to fight?" out of the bloom Olivia asked snapping him out of his trail of thoughts

"No" he said with a firm tone wanting to end the discussion. His alpha mode was on again. No woman needs to fight he thought, in his pack all women were protected, he didn't allow them to learn how to fight as it was not needed. But somehow he knew that Olivia was no like the woman he met in his life. He understood why she had the need to fight, she needed to protect herself.

"Why not" Olivia asked surprised with her brows knot in confusion, why was he refusing to teach her how to fight.

Before he had the chance to refuse again, Olivia spoke again

"There are a lot of wolves out here and not all of them are good, well most of them are brutal and I need to learn how to defend myself." she said in a serious matter, desperately trying to make him understand her point of view.

And in a way she succeeded. Sean knows that no one is here to protect her, or fight for her when she is in danger. And with that thought in his mind, he decided to propose an idea that he wasn't so sure if she would accept but it was worth the try.

"How about we make a deal" he said softly waiting for her reaction.

"What kind of a deal" she said with her eyebrows slightly upwards, her eyes lit up, curious of what he is about to say and she gave him her full attention.

"I will teach you how to defend yourself, if you are going to let me stay in your place for some time" he said with a firm voice, showing that he was serious. He really needed a place to stay anyway and even if he wont admit it to himself, he needed to stay close to protect her, so why no try it.

"Stay.. stay.. over.. to my house?" she asked uncertain if she heard him correctly

"Yes, until the end of the week, I am homeless remember?" he said with a soft yet playfully tone, trying not to scare her.

Olivia stayed quiet for some time, as she was thinking her alternatives over. Sean so far, seemed like a pretty decent guy. If he wanted to do anything freaky with her, he would have done it already last night. However he saved her and took her to the hospital. But maybe it's an act, a small voice spoke inside her head but she pushed it away. For some reason she felt a pull towards Sean, she felt like she could trust him. Something that she never felt before, well only with her boss but he is another story.

Sean sighed, as his gaze dropped to the floor. He wasn't expecting much but her silence told him that she was probably thinking of a way to pushed him out of her house.

Suddenly he felt worry, crept into the depths of his heart. If she pushed him away then he can't protect her, more rouges may want to attack her. What happens when he won't be there. He pushed all this thoughts in the back of his mind. She is not his mate, he shouldn't feel the need to protect her but somehow those fast developed feelings, were fighting to the surface.

"Deal" Olivia said with a voice a little above a whisper.

Sean was shocked for a mere of seconds, his eyes widen and a smile was spread on his face. He hid it as fast as it came, hoping that Olivia didn't see it.

"It's settle then" he said and his body moved on their own as he wrapped his arms around her small figure.

Olivia was surprised for a mere of seconds but she hugged him back.She loved hugs after all and for some unexplained reason, she already start enjoying his arms around her, as she felt warm and safe.

"Sorry for pushing you before" he whispered close to her ear and she felt her body shiver, in delight. Damn he had a sexy voice she thought.

"It's long forgotten, don't worry about it" she whispered and her hold tighten a bit.