Chapter 6: Olivia

After serving him one more dish of pasta she watched in amusement how fast he ate it all, in one go. He must be really hungry she laughed to herself. She didn't realised she stopped eating and got lost watching him.

Even if he is a werwolf he is not the usual wolf she is familiar with, he is not rude or brutal in any way, he seems like a lost puppy, he reminds her of so much of her boss.

As she was staring at him, she noticed that his body and posture was not as firm as before, his eyes lowered and she knew that something was troubling his mind. Been her usual noisy self, her curiosity won over her logic and she couldn't pretend that she didn't notice his sudden change.

"What are you thinking" she asked softly trying not to be heard too curious.

She didn't get much of a reply, just the word nothing but she knew better. Before she had any chance to press on the matter his breathtaking eyes bored into hers as his mouth opened to voice what was eating his soul.

She knew that it was unheard of an alpha to be rouge but he wasn't the first one she met. Her boss was an alpha to be, before deciding to follow his heart and rejecting the title that was inherent from his father. She knew how sad he felt when he realised that his decision exiled him from his pack, she knew that wolves needed to be surrounded with other wolves or else their wolf gets crazy. But the thing she cant figure out is why the man sitting in front of her ,held so much pain, why did he decide to leave his pack if its pain him so badly. Maybe he had a reason too, one she doesn't need to know to comfort him.

"We all miss something in our lives, the thing to do is to accept it and try to move on, even if its pain us to do so" she told him trying to comfort him with her words but it seemed that it had the opposite effect. His shoulder lowered as well as his head.

Before thinking her body moved on their own accord and went near him, she wrapped her arms around him trying to give him the comfort he desperately needed. She tried to give him the love and unity he so much needed and it seemed to work.

Sean lower his head and snuggle on the side of her shoulder as his muscles relaxed. She felt his body radiating an unfamiliar warmth that wrapped her body like a fluffy blanket. She loved hugs that was sure, but she never felt like that.

She suddenly felt her body being pushed and she fell, not so elegantly, on the floor.

"Uff" she exhaled with her eyes closed as she felt her ass hitting the cold tiles and a piercing pain run through her already pained body. She suddenly felt a warm arm touching hers and she didn't need to open her eyes, to know it was Sean

"Are you okay.. I so.. am sorry" he said almost breathlessly, guilt lacing his voice.

"It's okay, I should have ask first" she said tiredly as she gladly took Sean's hand to pull her self up.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have-" he said again but Olivia cut him off with a smile

"It's okay alpha boy" she reply kindly realising how guilty he must feel.

"Just don't do it again, damn you are strong" she comment with the same kind smile on her face.

Sean smiled back but it didn't reach his ears, she knew from the emotions visible on his face, he acted before thinking and she couldn't hold it against him.

Sean stood awkwardly next to the table not knowing what to do, Olivia showed nothing but kindness to him, she fed him when he was hungry and he pushed her already injured body on the ground. He placed his hands inside his jean pockets debating if he should leave or not, before causing her more injuries.