We meet again, Pine tree.

The day starts by getting woken up by my twin sister Mabel "Hey brother!!" she shouts as she's shaking me, I frown and rub my eyes to wake myself up a little "What Mabel?" I say looking annoyed, she saw my frown and frowned back sarcastically "SO, Grunkle Stan and I are going shopping, you coming?" She said happily, "No.. What's up with girls and their shopping, ugh. Just go, I'll be in the forest reading again.." I say as I get up from my bed, I look at Mabel and just shake my head, No again and she got the message and ran downstairs to Grunkle Stan's van. As I hear the van pull away, I get my normal clothes on, tiredly walk downstairs, grab the journal on the kitchen counter and walked out of the Shack.

~Time Skip~

As I'm leaning onto a pine tree, I hear something moving from behind a bush, I look up at it but soon as I looked at it, it stopped moving, but I just ignored it. I look back at the page in the journal I was reading and saw I was on Bill's page, yes, Bill Cipher. I look at it for a couple seconds before closing the book then let out a loud sigh but regret it because the same bush moved. "H-hello?" I say nervously. Just then, I was being pinned by my arms above my head to the pine tree I was leaning onto, I moan in pain from my hands hitting the tree "Ugh.. what the heck?-" I look up to see a tall, blond haired guy. I froze in fear, not knowing who he was and what he wanted. I looked down, breathing heavily in a panic until the tall, blond haired guy let go on my hands and bent down to be face-to-face with me on the ground, "Hey there, Kid. Remember me?" He says while smirking. I look into his eyes and think that they do look familiar, but I cant put my finger on it- oh my god! "Are you... B-" He covers my mouth with his one finger "Sshh Pine tree." Stupidly I start to blush, Why am I blushing? Ugh! "Awh, you look cute when you blush, Pine tree" The demon said while he tried to hold back a smile. I look away trying to hide my face, but Bill moved my hands away and put them by my side, I smile "I-.. I thought you was.. g-gone, I didn't think you'd come back. Not like this!", Bill just laughed, and I blushed? WHY AM I BLUSHING!? Soon as I thought that, Bill pinned me to the pine tree again and- kissed me. I freaked out so bad, I didn't know what to do. Move? I couldn't, I was stuck between Bill and the pine tree. 5 seconds later Bill pulled away smiling again and almost blushing, me on the other hand, I was blushing like mad so I try to hide it with a nervous smile, Bill smiled back. "Pine tree, I didn't know you were into boys" Bill says while blushing. I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't. "Hmph, not a talker now, huh? Hah. Funny, kid!" Then Bill finally let go on my hands by my side and I pushed him away and then I spoke, but the first thing that came out of my mouth was "What the fuck Bill?!" I cover my mouth in regret, Bill just looked straight at me "I thought it's what you wanted my little pine tree.." "NO!" I screamed, pushing him to the ground. I quickly got up and tried to run but it was too late, Bill caught my arm as I ran past him, I fell to the ground almost whacking my head on the ground "LET GO!" I screamed as the demon held me by my left arm, "You think I'm letting you go again? Think again Pine tree!!" Bill twisted my arm forcing me to the ground, then pinning me there "So, are you going to be hard work, or do as I say?" Bill says while he's bent over me pinning me to the ground, "BILL! PLEASE! LET GO! MABEL'S GOING TO BE HOME SOON WITH GRUNKLE STAN AND THEY'RE GOING TO FIND ME AND SEE YOU!!" I scream while trying not to cry I say as i'm struggling getting away from Bill's grip, but its impossible, so I just give up.  "Fine.." I say with a sigh. "Great. Now get up!" he says while getting up to his feet, unpinning me to the ground. He lends a hand to help me up, I look up at him and grab his hand "W-what now?.." I asked nervously while he pulled me up to my feet, "Oh. You're taking me to see Stanley and Shooting Star." He smirked again. "What? No! I can't.." "And why not, Pine tree?" Ugh, does he ever listen? Oh shit, he can read minds.. I forgot that. "Why yes I can, Pine tree!" Bill says while smiling. "Ugh fine, not my fault if something bad happens to you.." I take Bill's arm stupidly and start blushing, ugh! STOP BLUSHING! Then Bill looks at me "Cute" then he smiles, blushes a bit and- "Lead the way Pine tree!" says the demon looking at me, I listen and I grabbed Bill's hand and notice Bill looking at me but I look straight ahead and start walking with Bill to the Mystery Shack and hoping that nothing bad will happen with Grunkle Stan and Mabel and strongly hoping that Grunkle Ford wont be home.