Chapter 11

Skye's POV

After Demi's concert we didn't get home until pretty late, so we decided to go to bed because we had an early flight to catch to Dallas. Before I knew it I was awoken by a soft pair of lips kissing my neck. They traveled up to my jawline, to my cheek, and finally landing on my lips. Slowly my eyes crept open instantly meeting Demi's.

"Well good morning" I mumbled before curling into her body.

"Good morning baby, we should probably get up soon" Demi replied.

I felt her fingertips trail up and down my arm, I could feel my body getting

more and more sleepier.

"Well if you keep doing that i'm going to end up falling back asleep"

Her motions quickly came to an end.

"Come on lets get ready"

"Ugh fine but I need a motivation kiss" I smirked looking up at Demi.

Demi leant her head down to an extent leaving me to lift my head up to meet hers. Her lips were just inches away and I could tell she was trying to tease me. I moved closer but she moved back.

"Demi stop being a bitch and kiss me" I said jokingly trying to hold a serious expression.

I quickly got what I wanted as our lips met. 

"There now get moving" Demi said smiling.

- Airport -

Demi's POV

"BABE! WE ARE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT LETS GO!" I shouted back at Skye who was lagging behind.

"I'M COMING I'M COMING! I HAD TO GO PEE DON'T GET MAD AT ME" Skye replied also shouting but now attracting the attention of everyone around us. 

Skye's face immediately went a deep red, I laughed as I pulled her into my body guiding her to our gate. We had first class seats but the plane wasn't very full so it didn't really matter. Skye and I got comfortable in our seats and got ready for a long flight. I let Skye have the window seat which I usually demand to have but it's hard to say no to her pouty face, my eyes scanned my surroundings which consisted of fancy seats, some people, a tv, and the usual items on a plane. I glanced back over at Skye and back to the tv, I can't believe how lucky I am to have Skye. What if she didn't come looking for the bathroom and accidentally walk into my dressing room? Or if I wasn't in the dressing room at the time? It'd all be so different, a bad different. And I love her so much, it scares me.

A warm hand landed on my upper thigh snapping me out of my thoughts instantly.

"Baby? Are you ok?" Her voice spoke hinting with concern.

"Oh yeah I was just thinking" I replied with a warm smile.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No it's nothing"

Skye could probably tell I was lying but she didn't push it any further. I snuggled into Skye as much as I could as a armrest was seperating our bodies, and fell asleep.

- Demi's House In Dallas -

Skye's POV

I quickly grasped Demi's hand in mine, her eyes flickered up to mine and gave my hand a little squeeze for reassurance. We proceeded up to the door, Demi knocked, and we waited for someone to come to the door. A scream came from the other side of the door which I ruled out to be Maddie's. I heard Demi laugh a bit just before the door swung open and Maddie flew into Demi's arms, releasing our hands.